ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.10 (16 of September)

So this basically confirms Katakuri > Post WCI Luffy since Luffy just won the mental battle but not due to his physical attributes?
It just confirmed that people lack comprehension skills or blind analysis.

Post automatically merged:

Either way Luffy vs Katakuri was nothing but Katakuri wank from Oda. Garbage fight. Shouldn't have never written that fight.

I mean wasn't it obvious? at least for the physical fight. Katakuri took a fall after talking with Luffy. Not once did Katakuri get knocked out.
Yeah, Oda smoking weed at that time. Stupid fight. Waste of panels.

Post automatically merged:

Are you basically saying the magazine is wrong there?
Yes. It is not as if they are Gods. They said Luffy took hostage because haki was not working. But that was not actually happened. Luffy ran out of Gear 4, ran away from Katakuri, found Brulee and used her powers to escape. Luffy didn't threaten Katakuri with Brulee. I think I need not to explain taking hostage meaning right?

That magazine is wrong for the simple fact that Katakuri was neither stronger nor faster when Luffy went into Gear 4. Luffy himself stated that Katakuri stands no chance against Gear 4 if it wasn't for Future Sight.

I thought this was going to be some detailed batle analysis. All it is is a bad recap of what happened. Vivre Cards 2.0.

That magazine is wrong for the simple fact that Katakuri was neither stronger nor faster when Luffy went into Gear 4. Luffy himself stated that Katakuri stands no chance against Gear 4 if it wasn't for Future Sight.

I thought this was going to be some detailed batle analysis. All it is is a bad recap of what happened. Vivre Cards 2.0.
He could punch him like a step child when he started using Power Mochi