Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

All Might confirms Bakugou resembles Endeavour. This chapter Bakugou looks jealous to Izuku and calling him special. Bakugou himself admits it that he keeps distancing himself with Izuku because of this reason.

This is similar with what happened between All Might and Endeavour. Endeavour is jealous of All Might and realizing the gap between him and All Might was too big, he married to produce Shoto who has 2 quirks and trained him with the hope of Shoto would usurp All Might position.

All Might > Endeavour

EOS Izuku > EOS Bakugou.:kayneshrug:

All Might confirms Bakugou resembles Endeavour. This chapter Bakugou looks jealous to Izuku and calling him special. Bakugou himself admits it that he keeps distancing himself with Izuku because of this reason.

This is similar with what happened between All Might and Endeavour. Endeavour is jealous of All Might and realizing the gap between him and All Might was too big, he married to produce Shoto who has 2 quirks and trained him with the hope of Shoto would usurp All Might position.

All Might > Endeavour

EOS Izuku > EOS Bakugou.:kayneshrug:
Jealous? What are you reading? He looks worried and concerned

But serious question, is Deku capable of using 100% right now without breaking his bones? The translation I read says he was using 100% OFA on Shigaraki..I know he can use 30% comfortably now but is he capable of 100% if the situation calls for it?
No, at the end of the chapter Deku says that his left arm(DEKU's left arm) is broken due to using 100% twice. But for some reason the translators decided that it was more funny to say that it's Shigaraki's left arm, who knows why.

That's why he's saying that no matters what happens to him at the end of the chapter, because he's going to use OFA at 100% even if he breaks his own body.
Post automatically merged:

Ah, and there's another big mistranslation. Bakugou doesn't says that he trust in Deku, he actually says "Deku believed it completely" referring to the notes.

He also never says something like 'As much as I hate to admit it', i don't know from where the hell did they got that xD It's like if some fujoshi has translated this

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
why would bakugo be pissed? like he wasn t when deku got the 7 quirks bulsshit and he wants to apologize to that green haired fag
and i doubt there will be a power similar to his :gokulaugh:
I mean he'd be pissed that he has a similar quirk.

What a chapter. Reading the official and full version was hype. I'm at a cafรฉ right now and almost started laughing out loud. Guess the 4th user was somebody like Endeavour. And I don't think All Might knows their full story either because he says it's just speculation. Could be that user that is blurred out in the panel where we can see every previous user.