[FNZ] Light game Scrimmage Mafia (Unofficial)

Is Drago the Best Host?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is Beta himself said he had info he wasn't supposed to have in the first place. My guess was Watcher, but when he implied he was not I was confused. And when Kro claimed N2 Jailkeeper I had even more reason to be confused. Because scum would have claimed a role that can visit or confirmed Tracker/Watcher results in case the accuser was lynched and flipped Town.

Since this setup made Beta's claim highly flawed I didn't vote Kro because his claim was BS from my pov. Those who actually voted him should be looked at, actually.

And that was Tris and you.
I would have expected no less from the one who would be in trouble after krog's alignment is revealed

The same player that asserted how claiming was absolutely useless when instead night results can be extremely useless and I'm the living proof
Post automatically merged:

useful*
Unnecessary info.

All they need to know is that I'm 100% sure about his flip and if they are skeptical they can follow me first and if he ends up town, lynch me next.
So I assume you're a Watcher and saw only Krogothwolf visit Reborn. Because that's the only way your results can be 100% accurate.
Alignment Cop: Learns whether the target is town or mafia, but not their role

:kaidowhat:
I voted krog because i was suspect of him well before beta came in with his results, like i just posted the quote a few posts above.
And as i said the only reason i ''defended'' tris is because you called her a liar when its your own fault you didnt read well. I defended how there is no reason for her to lie about roles, especially in an open claim game and a limited number of roles litteraly posted in the opening post.
Youre slipping, or im dumb as fuck rn. Because i cant see how you're town.

TELL ME HOW I SHOULD SCUM HUNT INACTIVES WHEN THEY. ARE. NOT. HERE!

Your case on me is so f***ing weak I can't even with you.

I will never play or host a game again ever if I'm scum rn. I swear on my entire Mafia career that I'm Town now.

I know this is low, but there you have it and now get rekt scum.
Join the TAC lynch then.

Tris is never bussing krog like that. As soon as I claim a result without being capable of expressing what result even is. Why would she vote him and have him lynched without no regret.

She is green as hell here.

Fuji is still unsure but he is being pushy, that is his town meta.

Alignment Cop: Learns whether the target is town or mafia, but not their role

:kaidowhat:
I voted krog because i was suspect of him well before beta came in with his results, like i just posted the quote a few posts above.
And as i said the only reason i ''defended'' tris is because you called her a liar when its your own fault you didnt read well. I defended how there is no reason for her to lie about roles, especially in an open claim game and a limited number of roles litteraly posted in the opening post.
Youre slipping, or im dumb as fuck rn. Because i cant see how you're town.
ALIGNMENT COP IS N2 OR N3, NOT N1.

TELL ME HOW I SHOULD SCUM HUNT INACTIVES WHEN THEY. ARE. NOT. HERE!

Your case on me is so f***ing weak I can't even with you.

I will never play or host a game again ever if I'm scum rn. I swear on my entire Mafia career that I'm Town now.

I know this is low, but there you have it and now get rekt scum.
You didnt evens cum hunt the actives, thats the whole point. You throwing a net and saying well folks 70% of the actives are my susses is not scum hunting.Only thing thats weak right now is your gameplay. Thats it.
And if you think throwing an emotional fit will change my mind, it wont. Do stuff, you are town right? Why defend yourself so much? You have 1 vote from me and one selfvote, its early in the DP. Prove you're town by actions, not emotional outbursts and panicking.

Join the TAC lynch then.

Tris is never bussing krog like that. As soon as I claim a result without being capable of expressing what result even is. Why would she vote him and have him lynched without no regret.

To gain cred...just like claiming right off the bat. All she does can be seen as trying to gain cred.

You didnt evens cum hunt the actives, thats the whole point. You throwing a net and saying well folks 70% of the actives are my susses is not scum hunting.Only thing thats weak right now is your gameplay. Thats it.
And if you think throwing an emotional fit will change my mind, it wont. Do stuff, you are town right? Why defend yourself so much? You have 1 vote from me and one selfvote, its early in the DP. Prove you're town by actions, not emotional outbursts and panicking.
Wow, you really think I would say stuff like that if I was scum.

To gain cred...just like claiming right off the bat. All she does can be seen as trying to gain cred.
That's more stupidity than gaining town cred.

Mostly in that she never changed her vote a single time and saw her own mate fated like that.

But also the fact she was so speedy at trusting my claim when I had no basis to support it. She looked very genuine.

At least I'm actually game solving and read the setup.

That's more stupidity than gaining town cred.

Mostly in that she never changed her vote a single time and saw her own mate fated like that.

But also the fact she was so speedy at trusting my claim when I had no basis to support it. She looked very genuine.
You do realize I'm being pushed now for not voting Kro? You know not voting for your buddy draws a target on your back and would be hurting your faction if scum?

At least I'm actually game solving and read the setup.

You do realize I'm being pushed now for not voting Kro? You know not voting for your buddy draws a target on your back and would be hurting your faction if scum?
There's no reason why Tris would trust a BS result of mine to the detriment of her own teammate

A normal reaction would be to go against my claim instead and say it's BS, then push me

She can't be so good at WIFOM, she has just born in this game

So No, she can't quite be Mafia honestly. Her action against krog was dumb if she is (no offence)

Join the TAC lynch then.

Wow, you really think I would say stuff like that if I was scum.
I did not, D2 i said you wouldnt flip flop this way, but then Krog flipping mafia happened, you came today and sussed most of the active player base then you callled tris and jew a liar due to your own fault, and had her voted and now youre saying Im in on their lies and trying to save yourself with this:
This was wayyy before Beta came and pushed krog

This was it tris, i misremembered a bit but thats the gist of it.

What reads ? You want me to bring up the asbolute black hole that is your scum hunting this game? The fact that you went after tris because of flowers absolute mess of reading comprehension that she displayed while reading her post? Confusing jew with tobi and calling her a liar due to her confusion? Im not discounting tris maybe being scum or not, but to me Flower and you are top suspects, and Flower slipped more than you, therefore she has to go.
Right after i point out here that i had TAC/Flower and Krog as susses before beta even came in and was pushing TAC back then,
Miss flower here whom i want to lynch today says this
TAC, stop buddying me, bruh.
Now that the jigg is up you trying to distance yourselves or what?

@Tris @Jew D. Boy i tagged you guys both, when available, answer my quoted post before this one. Ty.

There's no reason why Tris would trust a BS result of mine to the detriment of her own teammate

A normal reaction would be to go against my claim instead and say it's BS, then push me

So No, she can't quite be Mafia honestly. Her action against krog was dumb if she is (no offence)
Its funny you say that, Flower pushed you irc, she voted you. I dont know why she gave up but probably cause the votes on Krog were pilling up.

What you describe is dumb scum play. Pushing you would be dumb since you're an easy lynch and your flip would bring both Kro and his defender in trouble. Also, don't underestimate Tris. She played quite well last game and I saw her planning which was quite good, too.

Gaining cred by claiming rolecop in a randomized game where we arent sure which role is which alignement. You should drop this argument as it continues to make you look bad. It doesnt gain her any cred to do what she did.And ,as i said, she wouldnt reveal the role to town if she was scum, because why would she ? There is the scum chat for that.

I did not, D2 i said you wouldnt flip flop this way, but then Krog flipping mafia happened, you came today and sussed most of the active player base then you callled tris and jew a liar due to your own fault, and had her voted and now youre saying Im in on their lies and trying to save yourself with this:

Right after i point out here that i had TAC/Flower and Krog as susses before beta even came in and was pushing TAC back then,
Miss flower here whom i want to lynch today says this

Now that the jigg is up you trying to distance yourselves or what?

@Tris @Jew D. Boy i tagged you guys both, when available, answer my quoted post before this one. Ty.

Its funny you say that, Flower pushed you irc, she voted you. I dont know why she gave up but probably cause the votes on Krog were pilling up.
Fuji, stop already. I legit promised I will never play again if I'm scum rn. You're either scum or a hard tunneling Townie now if you truly accuse me of lying.

What you describe is dumb scum play. Pushing you would be dumb since you're an easy lynch and your flip would bring both Kro and his defender in trouble. Also, don't underestimate Tris. She played quite well last game and I saw her planning which was quite good, too.
It's quite feasible to make Town notice how my result is BS in order to protect krog

That's what she should have done if she is Mafia

Rest is WIFOM, whatever other scenario I mean, is

Moreover I doubt she would be so cynical to destroy her own mate so richly to immediately trust my BS and vote him to never change her mind or show any sign of doing so

Tris is very green to me

Also claiming immediately like she did is channeling unnecessary attention to herself, a Mafia should not do that, unless.... WIFOM

Fuji, stop already. I legit promised I will never play again if I'm scum rn. You're either scum or a hard tunneling Townie now if you truly accuse me of lying.
I told you emotional outbursts mean nothing to me, i have my reasons to sus you right now. Dont bring up stuff like that in a game, i told you exactly what to do. Stop defending yourself and scum hunt. The phase is still early rn, why panick so much?

Gaining cred by claiming rolecop in a randomized game where we arent sure which role is which alignement. You should drop this argument as it continues to make you look bad. It doesnt gain her any cred to do what she did.And ,as i said, she wouldnt reveal the role to town if she was scum, because why would she ? There is the scum chat for that.
Again I ask...why are you defending her?

I told you emotional outbursts mean nothing to me, i have my reasons to sus you right now. Dont bring up stuff like that in a game, i told you exactly what to do. Stop defending yourself and scum hunt. The phase is still early rn, why panick so much?
I don't panic, I'm shutting your arguments down here and now to actually be productive this DP and to not have to defend myself for the second day straight. You know how annoying this can be?

Moreover a Mafia doesn't claim a result or a role immediately unless the stuff is pretty neat. Only in that case that can be labeled as trying to gain towncred

Otherwise that's channelling unnecessary attention to oneself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.