Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm let's see if Kaido cries over Jack being weak in this chapter
It's confirmed that Kaido, as King and Queen are constantly bashing and abusing that dude, lol. Kaido was butthurt and called Doffy weak for losing to an alliance of Luffy+Law. That same alliance would eat Jack for breakfast.

It doesnt matter what kind of commander it is, a fight with a Yonko commander should not be skipped at this point in the story. Dont build up the conflict from zou to just skip it in wano. Also Doffy is below the people were dealing with currently.
And you complaining only now? Guys, I talled you, Oda is stretching Wano arc to sell more chapters. He will skip fights until people start to complain and then he will bring the action.

Nope. that's when they refer to the Yonko as the 'greatest' pirates. Strongest speaks to combat strength.

and Stephen's script:
"
Garp: Among the countless masses of pirates in the world,
he is one of the four greatest, along with the infamous Whitebeard,
"
If it meant political power then Viz would have used greatest here like Stephen who works for Viz used in the Garp statement, but they didn't:cheers:

Yonko are both the greatest and strongest pirates according to the Ace novel :steef:

They are strongest and greatest :goyea:

You're an open book. You ignore what disproves your points and act like you won. Same old story every week when you get these little bursts of energy where you spam headcanon.

"But can I translate this sentence to say they are the strongest pirates? No, that would be taking liberties and being biased."
Hope this helps.

It's confirmed that Kaido, as King and Queen are constantly bashing and abusing that dude, lol. Kaido was butthurt and called Doffy weak for losing to an alliance of Luffy+Law. That same alliance would eat Jack for breakfast.
If Jack couldn't muscle them he'd have gassed those bitches.

King and Queen don't bash Jack for being weak, they just rip on him in general. King says the same sort of stuff about Queen so obv it's not about strength

Luffy in G4 was on constant evasion vs awakening and even then was heavily injured and fatigued; Sabo said Luffy looked like hell after that. The collateral damage of flap thread impressed the citizens more than Leo Bazooka's collateral damage in the exact same scenario.

Jacktard can't even wipe out Doffy's smile.
You still didn’t explain to me what AP Doffy could do to bring someone like Jack down. Like i said, it’s a 1 shot if Jack so much as touches Doffy

People really forget what "haki" really is because of using japanese words. HAKI = WILL POWER, if your WILL becomes stronger you also become stronger. People talk how Shanks lost an arm is suddenly weaker, well i can tell you that losing his arm made his WILL STRONGER. If he is stronger than Mihawk that's Oda's decision. The fan base should stop using japanese words because many people forget what their actual meaning is. Yonko,monko,donko.... it's EMPERORS. Haki = will power, the strongest characters yet are Garp and Roger, one uses only his fists and the other uses a single sword, BUT THEIR WILL POWER is stronger than anyone yet. The scabbards have been waiting for this moment, their WILL TO FIGHT has become stronger and bigger that's why they injured Kaido and not some head-cannon power-scaling garbage. Non-japanese speakers using japanese words and trying to explain something in English is just cringe.

OMG YONKO DIS, YOUNKOI DAT, MONKO,FONKO
OMFG HAKI DAT, OMFG BOSHOUDKODOFOROKO HAKI,MAKI,DAKI
OMFG SCHIBUKAI DAT, GIDIBUKAI DIS.

ENGLISH(or whatever the language you are using) MOTHERF*CKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Last edited:
And you complaining only now? Guys, I talled you, Oda is stretching Wano arc to sell more chapters. He will skip fights until people start to complain and then he will bring the action.
Were here to defeat kaido, people have to be defeated , show the process of how people are defeated, thats all he has to do. Give it atleast 1 chapter of focus. how is he going to stretch this arc when the strawhats are here in front of the enemies. Unless they retreat the fighting starts now.

Luffy in G4 was on constant evasion vs awakening and even then was heavily injured and fatigued; Sabo said Luffy looked like hell after that. The collateral damage of flap thread impressed the citizens more than Leo Bazooka's collateral damage in the exact same scenario.

Jacktard can't even wipe out Doffy's smile.
Ok? Lol. Why wouldn’t Luffy be evasive towards Doffy? Not like he wants to get hit or anything.....everything you said afterwards has no value so no use in even replying to it.
Post automatically merged:

I like the way you put it, And you right on the money.. except sanji not colossal like intel
Just an excuse to downplay Sanji in every way possible....

Were here to defeat kaido, people have to be defeated , show the process of how people are defeated, thats all he has to do. Give it atleast 1 chapter of focus. how is he going to stretch this arc when the strawhats are here in front of the enemies. Unless they retreat the fighting starts now.
By skipping fights.

Awakening will clap Jack.

Sure. Doffy wasn't k.o.ed after 4 blows from boundman when already having his organs torn apart. But 1 attack from jack > Gamma Knife + 4 boundman attacks

:yasu:
I’m sure Jack is WAYYYY more of a tank than Doffy could ever be. Please don’t even try to make a tank argument between Jack and Doffy cause you’ll definently lose.......

at this point I’m starting to think you’re a troll. You don’t know what the dude can do in his Hybrid form, hell you don’t even know if he’s an awakened zoan, you’re just slobbing off Doffy to the bitter end now lol. You probably think Doffy>>>>>>Katakuri or some shit
Post automatically merged:

If Doffy had to fight all of those Sulong’s, he’d fold in 30 minutes or less no question ab it....

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
if big mom isnt in this chap
robin would have kept her out of the story for the same amount of time
akainu was after wb quake
amazing feat.
Man, Robin is the Queen or Feats for knocking BM out for several chapters. :finally:

Honestly it seems like the CP-0 were created as a direct reason to face the Revolutionaries. Both groups literally have the opposite goals.

- CP-0: Protect and serve the Tenryuubito
- Revolutionaries: To take out the Tenryuubito

Pretty sure whoever leads CP-0 and his second in command will be Dragon and Sabo's main adversary in the final war. This is also why there are 4 additional commanders introduced on top of Ivankov, to assist with the number of CP-0 members that exist (so far there are 7 members not including Spandam; Lucci, Stussy, Kaku and 4 unknown masked men).

Akainu and his admirals are likely entirely reserved for Luffy and his top guys, there are are clear parallels/Relationships between them:

- Akainu: Luffy defeating him is actually important. Sabo has virtually nothing to do with Akainu. He wasn't there when Ace was killed. Its not THAT personal to him.

- Kizaru: Is the primary reason for why Arlong eventually turned on the Sun Pirates.

- Fujitora: A swordsman, and one that has encountered Zoro prior. His duty will cause him and Zoro to clash

- Ryokugyu: Doesn't eat or appreciate eating (directly the opposite of Sanji) and is also a ladies man. He also apparently made Fuji's food so its very possible he's also a cook.

I think the Marine higher ups, as well as the upper echelon of the WG (Im, Kong, Gorosei, etc) are all being reserved for Luffy's crew. The setup is honestly there for it.

Why would Fuji and Green Bull fight for the World Government after learning the truth? They’ve been built up as anti-WG (being based off of animals that opposed Momotaro and his animal companions, unlike the OG Admirals), and Fujitora is portrayed as a good guy like Kuzan, Smoker, and Koby.

Status
Not open for further replies.