Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Evidence that the earth is round does not equate to a random grumble lmao keep reaching
So now it's a random grumble lol? When you perpetuated the mistranslation of dizzy it was the be-all and end-all.

How is it random though? You think whilst drawing and writing the scene Oda just thought 'Oh let me just put this SFX here for no reason'. Or do you think Oda doesn't know Japanese and was wrong?

Yeah but there's a time when he n even admiral level struggle holding dofla cage bird.
N its true until now zoro never found strong enough enemy that makes him rrally serious.
I really hope zoro wil fight really strong enemies here at wano. :goyea:
The thing is it just attributes to how Godly strong Zoro is
Fights a moving mountain: No need to get serious
Fights a Hax Supernova in Hawkins: Low diffs him and no need to get serious
Fights an even stronger supernova in Killer: No need to get serious and low diffs him.

We need a fucking Yonko to get Zoro serious
Post automatically merged:

That’s esentually your argument Tho lol... that zoro can pass out after being hungry for just a few minutes
Okay flat earther

So now it's a random grumble lol? When you perpetuated the mistranslation of dizzy it was the be-all and end-all.

How is it random though? You think whilst drawing and writing the scene Oda just thought 'Oh let me just put this SFX here for no reason'. Or do you think Oda doesn't know Japanese and was wrong?
Yes...it’s a RANDOM grumble...like I’ve said multiple times there was no evidence of zoro being starved enough to pass out PRIOR to this random grumble.

The thing is it just attributes to how Godly strong Zoro is
Fights a moving mountain: No need to get serious
Fights a Hax Supernova in Hawkins: Low diffs him and no need to get serious
Fights an even stronger supernova in Killer: No need to get serious and low diffs him.

We need a fucking Yonko to get Zoro serious
Post automatically merged:

Okay flat earther
imagine the salt if luffy is like "i like shanks too much to fight him. zoro you do it." and zoro whips his ass

Waaaa my man Zoro gets hungry in the span of few minutes, same Zoro who could stay hungry for nearly a month.
Zoro asks for food before the fight
Fight only lasted a few minutes
After the fight Zoro's stomach was growling

But but bu bu bu bub wHaT aBoUt tHe eViDeNcE lmaooooooo this ni***Aaa :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You should take this test
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/content/aptitude-tests/test-types/logical-reasoning#:~:text=Logical reasoning tests (also known,or the relationships between shapes.
Actually do u know how long zoro has been looking for shisui? I kinda curious how long he's not eating.
If im in zoro position n i lost my phone i wont even remember eating before i found it. :gokulaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes...it’s a RANDOM grumble...like I’ve said multiple times there was no evidence of zoro being starved enough to pass out PRIOR to this random grumble.
I gave you the scene that you neglected prior to the fight. And no it's not random. You have to be either an individual with a single digit IQ to think that it's random or a troll. You choose which one you are.

Doflamingo is crying on the inside.

He washed Sanji without using Haki anyway
Sure cause you can see his inside....

He washed Sanji with his DF, which is the most hax thing he has. Not only that....he used his 2 most strong non awakening techniques against a poor Sanji that knows nothing.

Doffy's haki is weak anyways. Cant even block against blades....whilst we've seen Sanji easily block against blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.