Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens to Zoro and whoever he fights, nothing indicate Sanji will fight king and after what happened. better pray Zoro is not fighting jack because sanji will face someone weaker, golden rule of OP tobi.
How does Jack destroy Law? Law can slice up a mountain.

Jack looks handicapped compared to the OP OP no Mi. You need to be extremely versatile like Doffy/Katakuri to counter it.

sure any match up can happen but it’s about how likely it is

this is zoros second interaction with queen and who’s who is also present in the same area and jack might also go there and not to mention sanji clash with king and them both not being mentioned in the chapter only makes zoro vs king more unlikely

zoros fight is gonna be either of these
-queen
-who’s who
-jack

it doesn’t make sense for zoro to fight the beast pirates right hand win and still have time and energy to participate in the alliance vs kaido. luffy couldn’t even walk 2 meters after luffy vs katakuri which was 12 hours
We're going to see characters clash with different people throughout like in Marineford. It's not going to be as simple as 1v1 match ups. Zoro might fight Queen and then the next chapter crosses paths with Who's Who and so on. When Sanji clashed with King, some fans were certain that was the match up but in the very next chapter, the 2 went their separate ways.

Damn you know it bad when @Fujishiro turning on kaido :suresure:
I hate the manga with a burning passion, the way Oda is building fake moments like this to make us care about these fucking fodder(talking about the scabbards) and destroying the MAIN VILLAIN OF MULTIPLE ARCS before luffy and co get to fight him, oda can go suck a dick for all i care. 8 more chapters, if this shit keeps going im gone till fuji comes back to the story.

So many potential battles are being set up right now.

Franky vs Drunk (weaken) number
Weaken Drake vs Apoo
Weaken Zoro vs Queen
With Nami and Usopp being chased by P1 and Ulti, Sanji will show up to rescue them and fight P1. Yamato we show up to finish her battle with Ulti
I doubt Jack is finished since we haven't seen his hybrid mode. He's going to have a future battle with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.