Status
Not open for further replies.
This is retarded. If they scabbards could just hurt Kaido like that all the time then why the heโ€™ll didnโ€™t they wreck him with Oden 20 years ago ?

I donโ€™t know what the fuck is Oda doing. Too bad because Onigashima was awesome right until that atrocity of a development

This is from another user on NF, perfectly sums up the absolute trash tier writting we're witnessing rn.
Yup, from writting view point this is so dumb.

F

Fallen Prince

It doesn't make sense at this point. Cutting Boro's Breath is okay since cutting fire is Kinemon's specialty but injuring Kaido twice is a bit of stretch.
If this is how manga is turning out . I am dropping out one piece, i kinda stopped reading since last 3 chapters i am surprised this has gone bs level.

Frankly this is not the one piece manga i started with. I am less enjoying it the fights in op are disappointing.

F

Fallen Prince

This is retarded. If they scabbards could just hurt Kaido like that all the time then why the heโ€™ll didnโ€™t they wreck him with Oden 20 years ago ?

I donโ€™t know what the fuck is Oda doing. Too bad because Onigashima was awesome right until that atrocity of a development

This is from another user on NF, perfectly sums up the absolute trash tier writting we're witnessing rn.
Can you link me what he wrote. I am on nf as well .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Hold up. We saw the COMBINED attack from all the scabbard isn't even a TENTH of what Oden did. And this is with half the scabbards having gotten stronger.

Oden 20 years ago is likely STILL stronger than all the current scabbards COMBINED.

Relax Bro. At the end of this fight with kaido, THE BEST outcome for these scabbards is doing AS MUCH damage as Oden.

Like at the end of this fight, when all the scabbards are down, their combined effort will AT BEST be as much as ONE ATTACK FROM ODEN

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Assuming Sanji will always be weaker than all of SNs is bit of a stretch though. However, I agree on Sanji getting no 1v1โ€™s this arc, I gave up on him. So did Oda...
Strength was not my point. He just isnt part of WG/SN which seem to be the focus of the arc.
And regarding no 1vs1s, it's not just Sanji, nobody will get them, possibly...
We were wrong for expecting those in the first place in a setting like big war and also it's smart not to fight in 1vs1...
It's unrealistic to have them in open battlefield with 40k warriors unless the numbers go down fast and ppl get separated...

Hold up. We saw the COMBINED attack from all the scabbard isn't even a TENTH of what Oden did. And this is with half the scabbards having gotten stronger.

Oden 20 years ago is likely STILL stronger than all the current scabbards COMBINED.

Relax Bro. At the end of this fight with kaido, THE BEST outcome for these scabbards is doing AS MUCH damage as Oden.

Like at the end of this fight, when all the scabbards are down, their combined effort will AT BEST be as much as ONE ATTACK FROM ODEN
And YET, KINEMON ALONE, cut through KAIDO'S FIRE AND HURT HIM.
Post automatically merged:

Can you link me what he wrote. I am on nf as well .
https://www.narutoforums.org/posts/62229131/

Status
Not open for further replies.