Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Odas plan was too Showcase Neku and Inu against Kaido himself instead of Jack...... I guess Kaidos gonna be really fucked up by the time Luffy gets there, which makes sense to justify a Yonko actually being defeated.

Well yeah. All three are getting full fights, that's why he off screened the first showing

One of them matched base Luffy without Sulong.....and Luffy is immune to Lightning
Clashing with a non serious arc-extending Luffy is not the same as matching a serious fighting arc boss Luffy.
Luffy was clashing with their speciality rather than just outspeeding and lighting them up due to PIS.
Not saying they are weaklings by any stretch, but they aren't base Luffy level.

From another perspective,

Jack got an army and giant to back him up, and he still got defeated in minutes

The characters he defeated are just random nameless and non highlighted minks which doesn't really help his case
There was the Guardians and The Musketeers, and they come right after Inu and Nico as best Mink fighters, also the nameless Minks ought to be strong to some extent, there're a nation of fighters after all.

@nik87 @Aknolagon @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Fenaker

I am sorry for your lost i hope u rest in peace

R.I.P ZKK 2020 u last only a few months but sometimes dreams just don't come true

but do not worry someone else will accomplish your dreams for you

and that someone is.....

VINSMOKE SANJI
Hahaha but i don't care about Zoro killing kaido bro, I only care about King vs Zoro :cheers:

C

critical mindset

Keep going, I need to hear more of your out of the blue answers that have 0 correlation to the story and 100% correlation to your bias
I’m not the one that took the time to draw out Zoro with a rattling being belittled by gifters, then being saved by samurai. Oda did

Y’all think it’s sus that Queen’s bounty is exactly 1 bill higher than Zoro’s? What if King’s bounty is 1.33 billion, exactly 1 bill higher than Sanji’s......
That wouldn't be a surprise at this point. It would be anti-hype for his bounty to be hidden this long only to just be that predictable value to maintain the Sanji/Zoro gag. I'm expecting at least 1.5, but really 2 (along with some back story) otherwise it's pointless to have kept it hidden.

Clashing with a non serious arc-extending Luffy is not the same as matching a serious fighting arc boss Luffy.
Luffy was clashing with their speciality rather than just outspeeding and lighting them up due to PIS.
Not saying they are weaklings by any stretch, but they aren't base Luffy level.
Base Luffy without Haki was able to react to Amande while carrying Brulee and hurt a Headliner with a kick (although that was due to his Udon training making his base form stronger). Yet Roddy was able to withstand Luffy's Haki hits.

Not even saying Roddy is as strong as Base Luffy, but if he can do that without Sulong, his Sulong form must be Vet+

Status
Not open for further replies.