Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the scabbards might land a decisive blow only for it to be undone with the forshadowed Dragon Zoan regen rate.
If Ulti and Page One can recover so quickly, then Kaido's regen is even better.

The scabbards aren't going to significantly lower Kaido's combat power, Luffy will be Yonko level at the end of this arc with Blackbeard, Fleet Admiral Akainu and Imu as his only serious antagonists stronger than him left to beat.
He wont be Yonko level..... It takes 1 admiral to push a yonko to a high diff fight. Luffys gonna defeat kaido with the help of like 2 potentially 4 other people.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Is Queen confirmed to use "Plague Sub-Machine Gun"?
or @djiayebee would you mind translate this panel again, please. :neesama:
sorry bro, was busy at work...

on that image Queen is talking to Drake specifically (he calls out his name before) but only says:
" You think you can escape? "Traitor"~~!! no, probably more accurate to say "spy"!

and on the next image Drake wonders to himself "...? he think he can hurt me with that....? wait, could that bullet be..!?!?"

so no mention so far of "plague sub-machine gun"

on that image Queen is talking to Drake specifically (he calls out his name before) but only says:
" You think you can escape? "Traitor"~~!! no, probably more accurate to say "spy"!

and on the next image Drake wonders to himself "...? he think he can hurt me with that....? wait, could that bullet be..!?!?"

YOU ARE THE MVP

Oh so Drake vs Queen is being set up

Status
Not open for further replies.