Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember Big Mom sending Cracker after Luffy despite having full intel on the fight with Doffy. I also remember Doffy washing Law.
I remember Kaido sending King after Big Mom. I remember Marco sending Vista after Mihawk.

:seriously::seriously::seriously: Who is Marco’s opponent?
Who was Marco's opponent in Marineford?

If anything, Weevil might show up. Been foreshadowed with Rox and all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This chapter basically World Strongest Creatures, jumping from the sky, cannot be killed hype by Oda is down to drain.

Now goes WSS hype not be beaten by any swordsman can also down to drain

Oda make so much hype in the end this happen
Lmfao stfu
kaido never had a worlds strongest title dont cast your inability to read to mihawk

I seem to remember Big Mom sending Cracker after Luffy despite having full intel on the fight with Doffy. I also remember Doffy washing Law.
I also remember newspapers pointed out Law, a fellow Shichibukai, and Luffy beating Doflamingo together (hence both got same bounty) and BM wondering whether Cracker will really keep Luffy back and the latter not honor his promise of confronting her.

Multiply it’s power through haki overusage, yes. There were plenty of gifters left which means he lacks the skill to execute the necesary power moves efficiently. He is given a cheat and fails to properly execute leaving him drained and deluged with gifters that were full of energy mocking Zoro, while Zoro was breathing heavy and looking busted

Zoro lacks the necessary skill and stamina to wield Enma
Execute what power move? What name attacks do you see him use on those gifters. It was literally just 1 panel of for 3 chapters.

I remember Kaido sending King after Big Mom. I remember Marco sending Vista after Mihawk.

Who was Marco's opponent in Marineford?

If anything, Weevil might show up. Been foreshadowed with Rox and all.
Agree with the Mihawk one. But Kaido didn’t send King after Big Mom. It’s strongly implied that he went out and did by himself in the manga (based on Queen and Kaido’s reaction) and that’s also what happened in the anime.

C

critical mindset

After Jack endured all the injuries from fighting against an army worth of powerful individuals on steroids, plus two superior characters, Jinbe can only win against a heavily nerfed Jack.
And even then, it's not clear whether Jinbe solos him or not.

No, it's nothing but your headcanon. This chapter just massively dehypes Doflamingo again. At this point, I really have to rely on prime Kuma, at least he's not that much of a disappointment.
Jimbei pushed back Akainu a long distance, destroyed Hody’s watershot, which is a better feat than stopping Wadatsumi, and the latter would run over Jack like a noob. Jimbei is not the weakest warlord @sanjikun lol that’s laughable.

Doflamingo would certainely have not been able of taking on Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in their Sulongs forms either. He would have been brutalized by them.
Let's not talk about that. Base Inu or Neko~Law, and with their massive PU, they would beat Dofla's ass.

I might even create a Kinemon vs Doflamingo thread if the english translation is done.

zoro impressed by pica ?
luffy laughing him off
um
we reading the same story shinmen takezo ?
depressing take.
Pica was certainely far more of an annoyance or a pest to Luffy and Zoro than a real threat due to how frail his stone is compared to what Luffy and Zoro can casually break or cut and that the real difficulty was to find and pin him down while he was able of going and hiding anywhere with stone in Dressrosa with his df.

Status
Not open for further replies.