Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Kin'emon may have possibly been one of Oden's strongest Scabbards once but 20 years skipped with far far less training and numerous fights have its consequences.
Ashura did nothing in those 20 years besides rob and be in despair over Oden´s loss, the dukes had no training confirmed.
The only confirmed to train is Denjiro, and he was toying with two sword Zoro during Yasuie´s execution.

Ngl, chapter by chapter, Jinbei is taking Sanji's spotlight. Not saying I like this but not wanna be the ignorant one either. Don't know if this is Oda trolling us or hinting us. Let's just wait and watch.
Ask yourself this..... is Jimbei really doing things Sanji would even do? be honest..... would sanji really save the fodder samurai from a spiked club zoro cut? would he really give a fuck about X Drake joining the alliance?

I agree Jack is strong, but he was not offguard. Man was looking directly at him
Yeah but he didn´t really plan to fight against Ashura, he rather plan to talk with him and lead him to the crew, he was caught in offguard meaning he wasn´t ready for the battle. You can see Jack decide to fight back after he get cut.

Dude, literally everything points to Jinbe > Jack, who is the weakest Shichibukai and all you have left is imaginary minks and "Kaido said Doffy was weak" because he lost to the Top 2 Supernovas.
Who said Jinbe is the weakest shichibukai, what are speaking against Jinbe when his feats are better then Doffy feats, can you show me what exactly make Jinbe to the weakest shichibukai(im waiting). In that case we don´t even know if Jinbe gonna fight Jack and even if he gonna fight a nerfed Jack who is already badly damaged by the battle with the Sulong Minks so what?

Kaido yet destroy two supernovas, two who are above Law.
When he make the claim about Doffy beeing weak, he already fought Luffy strongest supernova rivale Kid and Killer.
So he could assume their powerlvl and he also see Boundman yet don´t even praise him.
But he praise Jack and the Sulong Minks, with exactly show that Kaido has respect for the power who Neko and Inu and the Minks pose.
Supernovas? My ass, Kaido rolfstomp two of them already before even make the statement about Doffy was weak.

:gonope:. I like Sanji but Cake Island really ruins my respect for this character. In any case let enjoy the chapter and let wait for the translation because you know a lot of the trash conversation that we have here on spoiler section doesnt happen on the official chapter review cuz dialogue are very important to understand what really happen.
:milaugh: Discussion with the wrong translation is always the most fun LMAO

Yeah but he didn´t really plan to fight against Ashura, he rather plan to talk with him and lead him to the crew, he was caught in offguard meaning he wasn´t ready for the battle. You can see Jack decide to fight back after he get cut.

Who said Jinbe is the weakest shichibukai, what are speaking against Jinbe when his feats are better then Doffy feats, can you show me what exactly make Jinbe to the weakest shichibukai(im waiting). In that case we don´t even know if Jinbe gonna fight Jack and even if he gonna fight a nerfed Jack who is already badly damaged by the battle with the Sulong Minks so what?

Kaido yet destroy two supernovas, two who are above Law.
When he make the claim about Doffy beeing weak, he already fought Luffy strongest supernova rivale Kid and Killer.
So he could assume their powerlvl and he also see Boundman yet don´t even praise him.
But he praise Jack and the Sulong Minks, with exactly show that Kaido has respect for the power who Neko and Inu and the Minks pose.
Supernovas? My ass, Kaido rolfstomp two of them already before even make the statement about Doffy was weak.
Yes, Oda gave their pre-time skip frozen bounties

Mihawk - (highest but unseen)
Doflamingo - 340 million
Moriah - 320 million (version that fought Kaido)
Kuma - 296 million
Jinbe - 250 million

While Croc/Hancock were frozen as teenagers, so it's pointless. And by the OP Magazine, it's MUCH harder to get a big bounty in the North Blue than Grand line.

Status
Not open for further replies.