One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except they are all wrong as we know from our insider knowledge and Drake is valuable war potential they are discarding, while losing more war potential as Zoro is wasting time and strength himself that could be better spent vs. gifters.

In this chapter Koby reiterates Luffy's personal magnetism. Rayleigh has noted Luffy's ability to judge characters is exceptional.

Jinbe is not a pirate king potential. People called Roger mad and didn't understand his motivations also, didn't mean they were better pirates than him :milaugh:
You have to look at it from their point of view not us reader's point of view who know more.

Ayo wait there’s still people that believe in sanji vs page one????? After sanji literally told luffy they had to keep going to where kinemon and the others are at the rooftop and entrusted Nami’s safety to Usopp?? Y’all still believe he facing page one?? Lmfaoooooooo nah man have some damn shame lol

It should be pretty damn clear he ain’t fighting page one as that isn’t a priority or need for him to. Y’all just don’t know when to accept an L and keep it pushing
There is a guy on Reddit who has these match ups-

King vs Law

Queen vs Kid

Jack vs Hawkins

Zoro vs Who’s who

Jinbei vs Sasaki

Sanji vs Page One

Robin vs Black Maria (this is actually reasonable IMO)

Killer vs Ulti

He also think EOS Zoro will be YC1 level and EOS Sanji will be YC2 level

X-Drake was shown on par with G4 and deal with ZoLo easly at base form, he also the one Apoo scared of not ZoLo who been ignored.
Zoro showed us he was on G4 level back when fought Pica. Zoro has grown since then.

Zoro was using no more energy against Drake than what he used against Gifters.
Post automatically merged:

And that's what I said, he knocked him out = defeated him.
He never knocked him out. I said down, like onto the ground. Just like how P1 knocked Sanji through several buildings.

Except they are all wrong as we know from our insider knowledge and Drake is valuable war potential they are discarding, while losing more war potential as Zoro is wasting time and strength himself that could be better spent vs. gifters.
Except this isn't true. Drake is a marine and he's lying about it.

This is an alliance built on trust right? So drake lying is a problem. I mean luffy is fine working with marines like smoker WHEN THEY HAVE THE SAME GOAL, but clearly drake is lying about something.

His job from the marines is NOT to kill kaido. There's no way the marines actually sent one man into a yonkou crew specifically so that he kills the yonkou. No. Drake has some other agenda that he's lying about.

Luffy can read people enough to tell Drake is "good person" in a general sense but "good people" can have separate agendas from you and can even betray you when the agendas say so.

We know for a fact Drake is untrustworthy and Zoro is calling him out on it

Luffy and Sanji duo aka Captain and Vice captain moment in this chapter is just:finally::finally:Sanji telling Usopp to protect Nami-swan against Page One is a bless to see:perocry:Sanji x Nami ship keep sailing:sanmoji::happinesspunch:

Also Sanji Killing Kaido Club is confirmed boys!!!!!!!!!:hohoho::hohoho:

Zoro try to sneak attack Drake but it didn't work lol:doffytroll:

Apoo dodging Zoro and Drake's attack like it was nothing lmao:denzimote::denzimote:Apoo = Drake and Zoro confirmed:pepapoo:

Sanji haters in the spoiler thread

Sanji haters right now

Haters: "Sanji will have a rematch with Page One, Sanji got kicked out of M3, Sanji is useless and a weakling in this arc"

Me:

The mental gymnastic retardation is real :nicagesmile:

"Sanji will have a rematch with Page One"

Me:

People talk about Sanji vs Page One round 2 only to see Sanji doesn't give a shit about Page and tell Usopp to fight him instead lmao:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

The people that wants Sanji vs Page One rematch right now:

Best bois Page One vs Usopp and best girls Ulti vs Nami fights hype:sweat::sweat::finally::finally:

And did Sanji just hits on Ulti?:stealthblack::ultimoji:+1 to Sanji's harem. Ulti, Black Maria and Ochou:cheers:

And last but not least :akaman:

The Luffy and Sanji adventure continue :kizabat:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Zoro showed us he was on G4 level back when fought Pica. Zoro has grown since then.

Zoro was using no more energy against Drake than what he used against Gifters.

He never knocked him out. I said down, like onto the ground. Just like how P1 knocked Sanji through several buildings.
LoL G3 Luffy could've deal with Pica that's prove nothing.

There is a guy on Reddit who has these match ups-

King vs Law

Queen vs Kid

Jack vs Hawkins

Zoro vs Who’s who

Jinbei vs Sasaki

Sanji vs Page One

Robin vs Black Maria (this is actually reasonable IMO)

Killer vs Ulti

He also think EOS Zoro will be YC1 level and EOS Sanji will be YC2 level
Now that I think about it it’s a whole lot of worse generation guys around doing nothing but at the same time I just don’t see a scenario in which sanji goes up against page one again as they’re both onto different things and not after usopp bring entrusted w Nami it won’t make any sense.

zoro and who’s who has no buildup to it and he also wants to head to the roof as well ionno about that one

law and king? How exactly is that even supposed to work?? Loooool that’s one confusing ass fight

killer and ulti? Again there’s no buildup to it so it won’t make any sense rn but
Maybe later on

Luffy and Sanji duo aka Captain and Vice captain moment in this chapter is just:finally::finally:Sanji telling Usopp to protect Nami-swan against Page One is a bless to see:perocry:Sanji x Nami ship keep sailing:sanmoji::happinesspunch:

Also Sanji Killing Kaido Club is confirmed boys!!!!!!!!!:hohoho::hohoho:

Zoro try to sneak attack Drake but it didn't work lol:doffytroll:

Apoo dodging Zoro and Drake's attack like it was nothing lmao:denzimote::denzimote:Apoo = Drake and Zoro confirmed:pepapoo:

Sanji haters in the spoiler thread

Sanji haters right now

Haters: "Sanji will have a rematch with Page One, Sanji got kicked out of M3, Sanji is useless and a weakling in this arc"

Me:

The mental gymnastic retardation is real :nicagesmile:

"Sanji will have a rematch with Page One"

Me:

People talk about Sanji vs Page One round 2 only to see Sanji doesn't give a shit about Page and tell Usopp to fight him instead lmao:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

The people that wants Sanji vs Page One rematch right now:

Best bois Page One vs Usopp and best girls Ulti vs Nami fights hype:sweat::sweat::finally::finally:

And did Sanji just hits on Ulti?:stealthblack::ultimoji:+1 to Sanji's harem. Ulti, Black Maria and Ochou:cheers:

And last but not least :akaman:

The Luffy and Sanji adventure continue :kizabat:
:myman:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Because Zoro is going all out here?
Because X-Drake going all out here?

Luffy's G3 grizzly magnum was weaker UNNAMED SLASHES FROM ZORO
Luffy Grizzly Magnum did a clean job on Pica's head, Elephant Gatling would've been more effective than ZoLo work who need Elizabath and Fujitura to clean after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.