One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Girls liking bald people is a legend, no a myth my man, which sad in my opinion. Bald people needs more more representation in hollywood.

And how would you know about this regular Lanji's sex life, unless you're his stalker which is creepy tbh but to each his own I guess.
:hihihi:
Most girls don't care about your hair and unlike you wouldn't call a bald man creepy and as for Sanji I know that because simps don't get laid.

P

PeperLevi

:amazing::optimistic::sweat: Kaido got character points this chapter. He is a great captain that know have a relationship of respect,care and friendship with his crew.
:denzimote: Sanji being as dumbass as Nami. Underestimating Page One just like Nami did with Linlin. He will soon be fucked up by it.
:zehaha: Peoples are really excited with Nami vs Ulti? How the hell a girl as weak as Spandam can defeat a girl who rivalizes with Luffy himself? This will certainly be only her new moment as girl in danger.
@nik87 @MarineHQ62 @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Midnight Delight @Fenaker

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

:amazing::optimistic::sweat: Kaido got character points this chapter. He is a great captain that know have a relationship of respect,care and friendship with his crew.
:denzimote: Sanji being as dumbass as Nami. Underestimating Page One just like Nami did with Linlin. He will soon be fucked up by it.
:zehaha: Peoples are really excited with Nami vs Ulti? How the hell a girl as weak as Spandam can defeat a girl who rivalizes with Luffy himself? This will certainly be only her new moment as girl in danger.
@nik87 @MarineHQ62 @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Midnight Delight @Fenaker
Ussop cause a lot of trouble to Luffy in W7, Ulti & P1 don't know what going to happen to them.:kata:

:hihihi:
Most girls don't care about your hair and unlike you wouldn't call a bald man creepy and as for Sanji I know that because simps don't get laid.
"Most girls don't care about your hair" You've never date a girl, did you? If you did you'd know that that's a legend unless you're loaded.

And slow down my man, you're making up stuff about me, I never said a bald person is creepy. That's very low of you.

Simps still bread in the real world as far as I know.

Ayo wait there’s still people that believe in sanji vs page one????? After sanji literally told luffy they had to keep going to where kinemon and the others are at the rooftop and entrusted Nami’s safety to Usopp?? Y’all still believe he facing page one?? Lmfaoooooooo nah man have some damn shame lol

It should be pretty damn clear he ain’t fighting page one as that isn’t a priority or need for him to. Y’all just don’t know when to accept an L and keep it pushing

And that's why Zoro and Jinbei, a more experienced pirate than Luffy, called him stupid. Not a good look for Luffy.
Except they are all wrong as we know from our insider knowledge and Drake is valuable war potential they are discarding, while losing more war potential as Zoro is wasting time and strength himself that could be better spent vs. gifters.

In this chapter Koby reiterates Luffy's personal magnetism. Rayleigh has noted Luffy's ability to judge characters is exceptional.

Jinbe is not a pirate king potential. People called Roger mad and didn't understand his motivations also, didn't mean they were better pirates than him :milaugh:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

"Most girls don't care about your hair" You've never date a girl, did you? If you did you'd know that that's a legend unless you're loaded.

And slow down my man, you're making up stuff about me, I never said a bald person is creepy. That's very low of you.

Simps still bread in the real world as far as I know.
You said a bald Sanji is creepy and I don't bald so I can't really tell but I doubt this is as much issue as you claim it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.