Theory Burgess- Zoro’s final battle ?

you can factor in the admirals for the golden age showed sogns of advanced coa given the way they blocked wbs attack
Post automatically merged:

Luffy and Sanji a,so altered the future against katakuri so it isn’t the end all be all it’s advantageo but it has its weaknesses. Such as everything else.
I didn't say it would be 100% accurate but still the point is that there is a big difference between advance coo and normal coo.
Post automatically merged:

yes as I’ve stated there have been zero signs or hints of this leading to Mihawk. You’re stating Zoro needs advanced coo to even challenge Issho which is absurd.

No I do not think the yonko or admiral have more than one advanced haki, some might not even have it. I think this has become clear with totland and bege explaining the big mom pirates where he explains how katakuri will be the most bothersome given his fs. We’ve seen quite a bit from big mom now and she hasn’t shown any sign of any advanced coo neither did whitebeard in marine ford the only people outside of katakuri, issho and luffy has been sanji And usopp. Sanji in totland with avoiding katakuris jellybean and usopp in dress Rosa sniping to save luffy. it makes perfect Sense for luffy to have multiple advanced Hakis opposed to admirals and yonko he’s destined to be the king of pirates carries the will of the d and has the voice of all the things Not to mention Rayleigh trained him with the sole purposes of mastering the basics of all hakis thta was his training this is what he specifically trained for 2 straight years. No I don’t and this thinking that every top tier needs to hold multiple advanced Hakis is nonsense they’ve already been given the most powerful dfs two yonko with had dfs have coc Issho has advanced observation cause he’s blind and Shanks should have advanced coc and or armamen since he has no df. Mihawk also doesn’t need advanced coo but i can see advanced coa.

definitely not I believe luffy has been one of the most overrated main characters in all of manga due to the young fan base it carries. I do think luffy is strong but I never believed he was inherently stronger than or even cracker after he defeated them as the Fights themselves carried plot armor heavily.i still doubt he is strong enough to solo a yonko possibly could still even lose to katakuri or even king ina. Straight one v one.

your problem here lies in the fact that you believe I am a luffy fanboy, but you’re sorely mistaken.
Oh MUUGEN I have no comebacks u have won this round for now but next time I will win the next argument thanks for sharing ur ideas

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The part about batman OK I won't argue with that because that is a battle that I can see dragging on for time and me "fine u win" but the difference between coo and advance coo is big.

First seeing what a person will do vs knowing what they want is a big difference, if we were fighting and I saw into the future that u were going to bring out a knife and stab me in my right arm, left leg and stomach I can dodge and eve think of counters that can injure u.

But now let's say we r in a fight and I know that u want to kill me, I wouldn't know how u were going to do it, what u have or where u were going to strike. The only thing u can do is predict what u r going to do and predicting isn't as accurate as seeing the future.

Predictions r all about possibilities and seeing the future is more about certainty. certain that person will make that more and it will be accurate.
Actually regular CoO is very accurate. The priests and Enel knew exactly what is going to happen. Rayleigh knew exactly where the Elephant would strike... The only difference with FS is that you watch it as a tape which has flaws of its own.
As I said, it can as well not exist and nothing changes and besides, Zoro's CoO is as good as everyone else's.
Even if you see future and act according to it, the opponent still senses your intent and we are back at square one.
It only looked good because Luffy is an angry teenager and cant use CoO in fights because he cant calm himself down.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I expect Zoro to fight against Shiryu more because Zoro's Observation Haki is not that good and fighting against an invisible man would definitely improve Zoro's CoO by a lot. Beside, Shiryu is a swordsman and Zoro is also a swordsman as well.:kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If you are talking about Pica situation then it's ok I guess but compared it to let say Luffy, Sanji, Fujitora, Katakuri or Rayleigh then Zoro's CoO is definitely not reach that level yet:kayneshrug:
What do Sanji and Rayleigh have above Zoro in CoO?
If we exclude FS from Luffy, same question. Include it if you want tho, he aint performing any better than Zoro anyway.
Zoro knew before him that Apoo is launching another attack and he didnt need FS for it.
He saw through Drake and knows that he has a secret agenda, Zoro observes better than anyone else. :catsure:

Actually regular CoO is very accurate. The priests and Enel knew exactly what is going to happen. Rayleigh knew exactly where the Elephant would strike... The only difference with FS is that you watch it as a tape which has flaws of its own.
As I said, it can as well not exist and nothing changes and besides, Zoro's CoO is as good as everyone else's.
Even if you see future and act according to it, the opponent still senses your intent and we are back at square one.
It only looked good because Luffy is an angry teenager and cant use CoO in fights because he cant himself down.
Haki has different branches, the sensing the intent of people can lead to the advance form of coo being future sight, the sensing others from a far distance can have a another advance form that we don't know about and haven't seen yet.

Second even if u know where they r from a long distance it still won't change the fact that u won't accurately know what they r about to do, yes it has flaws but u r most likely going know what ur opponent will do next rather than knowing their location from a far distance.

There was no need to down play luffy just to prove a point.

Someone's Intention and actions r different.

Let me give a different example let's say that we r playing poker. I have decent cards and u have shit cards but u were planning to go all in. let's say I knew ur intention was to bluff ur way out of this but, I don't know if ur cards r decent or even better than mine and u just like risking it or ur card r that bad that u will have to lie ur way out. Either way I will have to choose weather I back which can give u a chance to still win the game or risk it and that would make me the winner.

Now let's say that I could see into the future and saw what ur card was I could then call u out on ur bluff and and go all in which would make me the winner.

Intentions and actions r different
https://www.google.com/search?q=doe...d-huawei-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Someone's Intention and actions r different
Not in OP combat world.
Presence detection, especially in distance, is irrelevant. I am talking reading the intent in close combat. The combat wont change without CoO just like it didn't change bcs of it. Zoro's CoO is like everyone else's, he doesn't need to improve it.

Not in OP combat world.
Presence detection, especially in distance, is irrelevant. I am talking reading the intent in close combat. The combat wont change without CoO just like it didn't change bcs of it. Zoro's CoO is like everyone else's, he doesn't need to improve it.
But zoro shouldn't be like everyone else. If he was going to fight shiryu he will definitely need to improve his coo because we r going to assume that shiryu has advance coo of a different branch because of the df.
Check out Mr moji video on sanji's future advance haki and it explains how the mink hide their presence even though luffy used coo. Since we know that shiryu has invisibility and so does sanji (rs) (camouflage) I think that shiryu will have that advance coo because his df is permanent where as we don't know that sanji's rs is. (could be destroyed by an opponent, no longer needed) This is good for zoro as he can get his own advance coo and defeat shiryu.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But zoro shouldn't be like everyone else. If he was going to fight shiryu he will definitely need to improve his coo because we r going to assume that shiryu has advance coo of a different branch because of the df.
Check out Mr moji video on sanji's future advance haki and it explains how the mink hide their presence even though luffy used coo. Since we know that shiryu has invisibility and so does sanji (rs) (camouflage) I think that shiryu will have that advance coo because his df is permanent where as we don't know that sanji's rs is. (could be destroyed by an opponent, no longer needed) This is good for zoro as he can get his own advance coo and defeat shiryu.
You are right, Zoro is not like everyone else, Zoro has can hear the breath of all things, nobody has such CoO feat and that is all that's required to beat Shiryu. As I pointed out in my thread, Zoro already has everything a top tier needs. He doesnt need to improve anything to beat Shiryu, he is already stronger than him.

Why would Shiryu have advanced CoO, lol?
It is a complete mismatch for a swordsman on top of having invisibility...
But I already told you, Zoro already has advanced CoO since Alabasta, nobody else can hear the breath of everything.
Everyone else detects living things and attacks carrying intent while Zoro is the only one ever to detect inanimate objects.

well it is interesting... but the main problem with this theory is the following. Zoro is a swordman, who fights swordman. Burgess is a brawler/luchador guy with no sword. Since the introduction of those two. I always saw Zoro vs Shillew and Burgess vs Sanji
Also the fact that Zoro would need physical strength of Kaido * 5

Have stronger Armament Haki than Gol D Roger

Have attack power of Prime WB

On top of having diamond fruit

to maybe push EoS Zoro to mid diff

I would like to see Sanji vs Zoro training seriously against each other to mach their respective lacks in Coo and Coa for them to be able to compete with their future rivals