Clash of Clans

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
D

Dragomir

Lee with the flex with his town hall 13 maxed out base lmao.

Currently residing as a th9 right now. My troops are maxed out, defenses, and resources are maxed. Just gotta get them walls to level 10 and Barracks to level 11. Though, I've taken a pause at the game. Haven't touched it in the past two months.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
We got any Clashers up in here?

I’ll post a screenshot of my village and troop levels

Share your thoughts :)

Some tags for some who may be interested:

@Dragomir @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Owl Ki @Sentinel @playa4321 @HA001 @Shuyaku @Cinera @TheAncientCenturion @ShishioIsBack @Whoever else Lol.
Wow your base looks insane

I stopped playing around 3 or 4 years ago, I was only a townhall 8 and lost my account when I switched phone lmao (:catcry:). And the thought of starting from scratch, and upgrading all of the walls made me give up on the game.
Post automatically merged:

Btw. Clash of Clans >>>>> Clash Royale.
:king:

You're wrong. Clash Royale >>>>

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee with the flex with his town hall 13 maxed out base lmao.

Currently residing as a th9 right now. My troops are maxed out, defenses, and resources are maxed. Just gotta get them walls to level 10 and Barracks to level 11. Though, I've taken a pause at the game. Haven't touched it in the past two months.
I’m not maxed yet lol. My mortars/cannons/archers/walls are still only mid-th12 levels. I made the decision to rush to 13 as my clan needed more th13s for war league and there really was no point in me maxing th12 lol. Th13 I’ll max though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wow your base looks insane

I stopped playing around 3 or 4 years ago, I was only a townhall 8 and lost my account when I switched phone lmao (:catcry:). And the thought of starting from scratch, and upgrading all of the walls made me give up on the game.
Post automatically merged:

:king:

You're wrong. Clash Royale >>>>
Clash Royale is for whale pussies who can't win without forcing their mothers credit cards into the game.

While you can buy shit in Clash of Clans you can be a F2P there and be a massive top tier.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Clash Royale is for whale pussies who can't win without forcing their mothers credit cards into the game.

While you can buy shit in Clash of Clans you can be a F2P there and be a massive top tier.
:endthis:

Can't comment on current CR, but when the game started, I got to the legendary arena as a F2P. I liked it more than CoC

D

Dragomir

I’m not maxed yet lol. My mortars/cannons/archers/walls are still only mid-th12 levels. I made the decision to rush to 13 as my clan needed more th13s for war league and there really was no point in me maxing th12 lol. Th13 I’ll max though.
Oh, I see it now. You got that the new base perk, the builder set, or whatever it's called. What's it like? I always thought it was dope.

D

Dragomir

I have never spent money on Clash Royale ever and got my ass to Master 1. Stop hating. CR is very fun.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh, I see it now. You got that the new base perk, the builder set, or whatever it's called. What's it like? I always thought it was dope.
It’s pretty cool I think, I had wanted them to do different village cosmetics for a long time now, and was a bit underwhelmed when their first cosmetic looked very similar to the standard village lol. But it’s a nice addition and I hope they’ll add more distinct ones in the future.

D

Dragomir

How many accounts did you guys have or just one? I have 3. First one was back when CoC first came out. I rushed my ass to th8(my name back then was A$$_Cakes btw). My base was sorry as hell so I made a new account, which I then lost and here I am.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How many accounts did you guys have or just one? I have 3. First one was back when CoC first came out. I rushed my ass to th8(my name back then was A$$_Cakes btw). My base was sorry as hell so I made a new account, which I then lost and here I am.
I only have this one lol but I’m considering making another soon. Progress this far is quite slow lol. Every upgrade takes like 2 weeks.