One Piece Chapter 958 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what is going on with These "20 years". There must be something more than just an idea or an old Story behind it. Why tf were they sent exactly 20 years into the future, why did Oden exactly this obviously way before the fight? So it seems to be no decision of the Moment, it seemes to be well planed. But why These 20 years... is it really just a prophecy about someone coming exactly then? There must be something more...
They were waiting for ththe second ryuma, Zoro. Only the second Ryuma would be able to open up the country. Ryuma directly or indirectly lead to the closure of the country. So it is the future Ryuma, Zoro that will open it.

:finally:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They were waiting for ththe second ryuma, Zoro. Only the second Ryuma would be able to open up the country. Ryuma directly or indirectly lead to the closure of the country. So it is the future Ryuma, Zoro that will open it.

:finally:
As funny as this Zoro-fanboying is, i would like to have some serious thoughts about it. That "second ryuma" stuff would just be a prophecy like everything else. Nobody could expect that seriously.

Roger is literally a massive mood lowkey wish he wasnt dead

Oden: I’m going to open Wano Country with my great retainers who stayed in that country!!
Over 20 years later!! Let’s wait for that “future”!!
Roger: Go for it, Oden!!
Oden: I’m gonna do it, Roger!!!
:josad:
Btw: The Sake curse is still going strong, important characters that drink Sake get killed off
:believe:

Looking at you, Shanks :sus:

As funny as this Zoro-fanboying is, i would like to have some serious thoughts about it. That "second ryuma" stuff would just be a prophecy like everything else. Nobody could expect that seriously.
Like nobody could expected Momo's mother prophecy to come true.
:pepeke:
Orochi, the scarbads, Momo, all expect the prophecies to come true.

We also have the fact that the people of wano believe that it is Ryuma's rage that cause the destruction of wano

Wano people are superstitious as we can see so they will believe the prophecies

So opporunity for Oden not being dead and being introduced on Act 3?

I dont think that there could have been an opponent to defeat luffy in a single night other than big mom or kaido. King would have been mid diffed by luffy. But honestly i dont think they attacked the alliance. So what happened?

I dont think that there could have been an opponent to defeat luffy in a single night other than big mom or kaido. King would have been mid diffed by luffy. But honestly i dont think they attacked the alliance. So what happened?

My guess? Either Jinbe came and like at WCI, they dragged all the ships under that were being attacked and the enemy thought they won, or Law cam and teleported them all somewhere. Doubt all the ships were destroyed.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

My bet: Orochis men ran into a trap, got beaten or changend side and Orochi gets still fake News, like he got before.
Post automatically merged:

My guess? Either Jinbe came and like at WCI, they dragged all the ships under that were being attacked and the enemy thought they won, or Law cam and teleported them all somewhere. Doubt all the ships were destroyed.
About the ships... do you remember how These red balloons were mentioned and franky were very interested in them? Pretty sure that is what will happen with the ships.

My bet: Orochis men ran into a trap, got beaten or changend side and Orochi gets still fake News, like he got before.
Post automatically merged:

About the ships... do you remember how These red balloons were mentioned and franky were very interested in them? Pretty sure that is what will happen with the ships.
Ahh so they are possibly flying? That'd be neat

Status
Not open for further replies.