Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
My thoughts for chapter 992:
-Is showed the first moments of Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got" with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handle the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model:
Jorogumo. Who's Who's Devil Fruit is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model: Sabretooth Tiger. Their battle starts and chapter ends.
@Light D Lamperouge @Kejon @TheAncientCenturion @BangMi @Calypso @Jaguark101 @Midnight Delight
Not a bad prediction. I like the creature you chose for Black Maria, I feel aesthetically it fits her really well.

No becouse Weekly Shonen Jump #46/2020 will be on sale in Japan next Saturday 17th October, so we can read chapter on MangaPlus on Friday.

https://adnavi.shueisha.co.jp/comics/jump/

Hopefully the discrepancy is that 992 is returning on 10/11 (like VIZ mentions), but 993 is coming out 10/16 (early like MangaPlus is mentioning).

Just hoping Oda is good and it was just an unscheduled break with no issues aside from personal cold or something.

It is really strange, let say it is a mistake of mangaplus, why they would change to things at once? I mean one mistake already but two? And then viz make a other date(11h.10), they must have a info otherwise why mangaplus would change twice the date of the manga for three weeks from now?

Let be honest their is probably most like a break, the question is more if we get one break or two breaks in row....

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Or TAC, his alter ego
DELETE THIS, NAT
Post automatically merged:

Also, it is H I L A R I O U S that One Piece goes on a TWO week break literally right after Oda promises that we’ll get chapter 1000 by the end of the year. Like, I’d forgive him if he hadn’t lied like this for a long time...just tell us the truth for once!!

Also, it is H I L A R I O U S that One Piece goes on a TWO week break literally right after Oda promises that we’ll get chapter 1000 by the end of the year. Like, I’d forgive him if he hadn’t lied like this for a long time...just tell us the truth for once!!
I think the problem for many user here is that the break come out of nowhere, no one really expect it after the last statement of Oda.
And we literally coming out from a previous breaks season in August and September, people lose the tension and feeling for One piece and taking a break. I think if we would get the information of the break already in last week, people wouldn´t be mad/disappointed as they are right now. But the break information come out nowhere, I hope Oda is well and fine and don´t have any big problem.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.