Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think the problem for many user here is that the break come out of nowhere, no one really expect it after the last statement of Oda.
And we literally coming out from a previous breaks season in August and September, people lose the tension and feeling for One piece and taking a break. I think if we would get the information of the break already in last week, people wouldn´t be mad/disappointed as they are right now. But the break information come out nowhere, I hope Oda is well and fine and don´t have any big problem.^^
That’s my whole point - none of us expected this because the man himself JUST told us it was gonna be “two chapters every three weeks/three chapters every four weeks,” and now we’re staring down the barrel of a two week absence.

I just did the math real quick...if they release a chapter every single week (which hasn’t happened since before the timeskip) between the next one on October 16 and the one we’re anticipating, chapter 1000 will come out halfway through December. If there are two or more breaks, and this doesn’t even factor in the holidays, the earliest we’ll get it is the first week of January 2021. Just say that to us, Shueisha!! Stop telling us to expect it this year when any jackass like me can look at a fucking calendar, keeping in mind that he’s taken a break every two weeks or less for at least the last several years, and figure out that this just isn’t feasibly gonna happen!!

DELETE THIS, NAT
Post automatically merged:

Also, it is H I L A R I O U S that One Piece goes on a TWO week break literally right after Oda promises that we’ll get chapter 1000 by the end of the year. Like, I’d forgive him if he hadn’t lied like this for a long time...just tell us the truth for once!!
This confirms that Wano will indeed not make Marineford look “cute”...

DELETE THIS, NAT

Also, it is H I L A R I O U S that One Piece goes on a TWO week break literally right after Oda promises that we’ll get chapter 1000 by the end of the year. Like, I’d forgive him if he hadn’t lied like this for a long time...just tell us the truth for once!!
Bruh, he might be sick. Its also guaranteed to be a "2 week break". Viz has it for 10/11 (which is next week for spoilers). Mangaplus just seems to be doing 10/16 for some reason (which they've been wrong before).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bruh, he might be sick. Its also guaranteed to be a "2 week break". Viz has it for 10/11 (which is next week for spoilers). Mangaplus just seems to be doing 10/16 for some reason (which they've been wrong before).
He’s a manga artist and a famous recluse besides the fact...unless the COVID strand originated in his living room, it’s probably not that he’s sick.

He’s a manga artist and a famous recluse besides the fact...unless the COVID strand originated in his living room, it’s probably not that he’s sick.
Oda doesnt take unannounced breaks unless he is sick. The scheduled breaks are always notified in the previous Jump issue. We were SUPPOSED to get a chapter this week, its very likely he had a personal sickness or something related to being unexpected.

Refer to the one that happened in late February. You guys can't fault him for that.

He also can make the 1000 chapter milestone by the end of this year still

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oda doesnt take unannounced breaks unless he is sick. The scheduled breaks are always notified in the previous Jump issue. We were SUPPOSED to get a chapter this week, its very likely he had a personal sickness or something related to being unexpected.

Refer to the one that happened in late February. You guys can't fault him for that.

He also can make the 1000 chapter milestone by the end of this year still
So tired of this bullshit...you have any idea how many times I’ve been sick as hell and STILL dragged my ass to work because I couldn’t afford to miss a day? Why are y’all so willing to give him a pass when he’s notably in good shape, works from home almost entirely by himself, and has more money than all of us combined will ever see??

He was talking about the Final War after the one piece is found. Not wano.
Since when? I remembered explicitly that MF will be cuter than Wano. It’s only recently that Oda hyped the final war. Tired of Oda apologists

Unless he is taking these two breaks now to release 9 chapters in a row :catblush:
That’s Cap, they would never accommodate the fanbase like this

So tired of this bullshit...you have any idea how many times I’ve been sick as hell and STILL dragged my ass to work because I couldn’t afford to miss a day? Why are y’all so willing to give him a pass when he’s notably in good shape, works from home almost entirely by himself, and has more money than all of us combined will ever see??
No offense man, I'm surprised this is coming from you. This sounds extremely entitled.

We all very likely don't work 18 hours a day on the same thing for the past 23 years. You all need to cut the man some slack and chill.

It is call "empathy".

Since when? I remembered explicitly that MF will be cuter than Wano. It’s only recently that Oda hyped the final war. Tired of Oda apologists
[
You remember incorrectly.

Becoz its just a manga. The planet will not stop if he decided to call it quits right now.
This is what i dont get with the angry mob in here. Its just a manga, why lose your cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.