Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
why are you trying to make it like Oda situation is bad when he's a multi millionaire who can stop whenever he wants? It's insulting to people who actually suffer
Exactly.

People overuse health arguments too much.

I wouldn't mind if One Piece was 100/10 masterpiece.

Not the shitty arcs and moments we got post time skip.

Expand this even further, its extremely rare for and artist to hand over their work and have someone copycat it. This isn't DBS or Boruto. One Piece isnt finished and this IS Oda's, nobody else's.
Well I think it's relative. For example Togashi and Araki are two mangaka who seem to love plotting and writing dialogue A LOT. So it's possible that they could hand over the drawing to someone else.

I'm not saying they will or should, but it shows that they love their writing at least a lot more than Oda. Who can create entire arcs around single images without considering plot or whatever first before making the arc.

It's I think relative. Clearly Toriyama and Kishimoto are not that attached to the drawing aspect. Hence why even Samurai 8 exists.

But Oda is a special case. He's loved the actual drawing from start to finish. Before one piece, monsters was written around an image. Then even into One piece both Skypiea and even Wano are written around just an image oda wants to draw.

It is almost impossible for Oda specifically to give up drawing unless he just goes full Inoue with Vagabond and just abandons the manga whole sale without finishing it.

Seth

โ€Ž
3 days.

I.G inject Inarizaki in my veins:finally::finally::finally:

Thatโ€™s fine for you, but it doesnโ€™t sit right with me when HE isnโ€™t doing HIS job. As far as having patience or empathy (a word yโ€™all love to throw around liberally when you donโ€™t seem to fully understand its definition), consider this - Iโ€™ve been following OP for 17 years, longer than a significant portion of our community has been alive and before most of the rest had even learned how to read. Oda and I have had an unspoken agreement during that span: I get regular installments of a series that means more to me than most media ever has, and he gets a giant chunk of my free time/money/adoration and support. The last few years, he hasnโ€™t been doing so well in holding up his end of the bargain, whereas I have remained steady ever since. Realize that everyone else here has entered into a similar understanding with the author, and ask yourself if you deserve better from him. Whereโ€™s his empathy for us? Does he not have any because weโ€™re just faceless strangers who read his comic? Should we then keep praising him unconditionally even when he falls short of everyoneโ€™s expectations?
Post automatically merged:

I think I liked you better when you were ignoring me.
I can't believe i've just read this shit. This is some crazy fucking opinion. That's the exact type of thinking / personality a villain in One Piece would have. I'm sorry my friend, but you really don't deserve this series.

Seth

โ€Ž
truth juice
Post automatically merged:

MHA guy is paying these ***** to come in here and shit on one piece rofl
I read MHA too and I disagree with you.

There is a difference between shitting on series and shittin on series because it's not as good as Arthur and his dogs portray it to be.