Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get why people make comments public and are surprised when someone with a different opinion responds.
And then when they are surprised, the only defense is name-calling those people for having a valid point. Like the last 50 pages have been about Oda's potential break and the argument was about people personally attacking the author for no reason outside of personal entitlement. Then somehow that spiraled into his writing again.

Like what the fuck
Post automatically merged:

:crybeard: What's up with this suddenly rumor that this week will turn into a break when was confirmed we would have a chapter?
VIZ has the next chapter for 10/11 and not 10/4

Also no Korean leaks or confirmation from Scotch/Redon yet

Last edited:
The final war is mentioned in marineford you dummy. Whitebeard says when one piece is found it will set off a war like the world has never seen.

Don't talk about Oda when you can't even read the manga lmfao
No shit captain obvious that the final war will be massive. That’s what the whole story is gearing toward. I referenced Oda stating that Wano will look cute compared to Marineford. There was no mention of final war until recently. For reference this was mentioned Jumpfesta 2017 Saudi Arabia

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@Seth lmao what did Artur even do to you? like half of your posts is shitting on him

For what it's worth, he said "we are trying to"... so it's not like it's something we should consider as carved in stone... You know i get your and other people's frustration bro, but maybe Oda is the one that is most annoyed by that whole thing and I see a lot of criticism going at him as if he didn't give a fuck

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Seth lmao what did Artur even do to you? like half of your posts is shitting on him

For what it's worth, he said "we are trying to"... so it's not like it's something we should consider as carved in stone... You know i get your and other people's frustration bro, but maybe Oda is the one that is most annoyed by that whole thing and I see a lot of criticism going at him as if he didn't give a fuck
You know I appreciate your clarification, but the larger point remains that we got this message from an official source right before this notable postponement. I’m less frustrated by Oda than the legions of white knights who feel the need to defend him against some nameless schmuck on the Internet. He doesn’t give a shit about any of our opinions, but neither does Shueisha, and I’ve already admitted to seeing their shadow looming over all this.

You know I appreciate your clarification, but the larger point remains that we got this message from an official source right before this notable postponement. I’m less frustrated by Oda than the legions of white knights who feel the need to defend him against some nameless schmuck on the Internet. He doesn’t give a shit about any of our opinions, but neither does Shueisha, and I’ve already admitted to seeing their shadow looming over all this.
Keeping it 100

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
But the postponement hasnt been even officialized, no? And even if it's very likely to be the case, we just dont know the reasons why yet. All I wanted to say is that, just like for the spoilers, I see a lot of people from both side jumping the gun without having the full picture ;)

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
***** really think that oda is disposable, if he dies it doesn't matter...

y'all ain't real fans bro
First of all.. don't call me "*****".
Second.. a fellow member asked a question and Ive answered it.
Third.. Oda isn't disposable. It's just fact that he wrote everything down in case something happens to him - and that he wont be able to finish one piece.

he is working 20-21 hours a day with 3 hours of sleep, daily, 7 days a week, 30/30 days a month, 365/365 days a year, consequtively for 23 years in a row.

Precisely becaus he has enough money to quit anyday, we should respect him even more. He´s working himself to the bone everyday and still, he sticks to his passion. If youve read older interviews were he got hospitalized a couple of times, he continued drawing even there.

He isnt togashi and we dont want him to end up as him (tired of writing and full of health issues).

The only bigger vacation he took in those 23 years was his honeymoon with his wife around 12 years ago for ~3-4 weeks.

Also, he is drawing traditionally and all his editors come to him at his house. But You cant risk having editors and assistants going to his house now to potentially infect him. They have to send the drafts to each others house now, probably via mail or some special express service. They cant talk directly but have to call each other (as we saw in the recent interview between oda and the J-pop band asashi or what it was called, where oda talked about an 12 hour call he had with his editors) and this wastes time as well.

On top of that he is involved in the netflix live action, reads the scripts etc as we heard in the reverie recently where matt owens talked about his meeting(s) with oda.

Oda is extremly hardworking, but due to corona restrictions, the symbiosis/Synergy with his assistant and editors isnt able to function properly like it used to.

And now, pray for godas health, he is still drawing even when sick, even when hospitalized, you better believe that. Though the output ratio because of a (potential) sickness is simply lowered

GODA PRAYERS:

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Well said bro

Status
Not open for further replies.