You mean Trump?
Post automatically merged:

You know I appreciate your clarification, but the larger point remains that we got this message from an official source right before this notable postponement. I’m less frustrated by Oda than the legions of white knights who feel the need to defend him against some nameless schmuck on the Internet. He doesn’t give a shit about any of our opinions, but neither does Shueisha, and I’ve already admitted to seeing their shadow looming over all this.
So you just want permission to come here and shit on oda about things you don't even know.

And you say you want to be a mod on this forum?

@Seth lmao what did Artur even do to you? like half of your posts is shitting on him

For what it's worth, he said "we are trying to"... so it's not like it's something we should consider as carved in stone... You know i get your and other people's frustration bro, but maybe Oda is the one that is most annoyed by that whole thing and I see a lot of criticism going at him as if he didn't give a fuck
Arthur is a massive idiot and I could write countless stories about him.

Best one is actually him (a second year Japanese learner) calling out Stephen Paul (official translator and borderline native speaker) on his blog for a "mistranslation", only to get schooled by Stephen on Apforums and Twitter for it.

Artur knows feck all and thinks of him as way more important/smart, than he actually is.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Best one is actually him (a second year Japanese learner) calling out Stephen Paul (official translator and borderline native speaker) on his blog for a "mistranslation", only to get schooled by Stephen on Apforums and Twitter for it.

Artur knows feck all and thinks of him as way more important/smart, than he actually is.
:cheers:

Dude was being a massive idiot about Jinbe joining even after he returned to Wano, citing his absence from color spreads and now theorizing that Carrot will join even after she was absent in the 989 chapter double spread, saying that she was there but invisible.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆

oh i know all about Artur and i dont disagree with any of what you said! but don't get why Seth keeps mentioning him