I watched half of it and it was bullshit reasons, so ended the video, quite dissapointed. His videos were originally objective, but now he’s an Oda apologist
That happen after the reviere stream right? Well in the stream he hear that Matt Owens watch his videos, of course he can´t be offensive anymore as he was in the past. Imagine changing his opinion because someone else couldn´t like it much, that is really poor even for One piece youtubers.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmfao is Arthur that popular?
A lot of people picked up protective Shield for hate on Oda after him.

Basically, try to say that chapter was meh and you will be jumped by the bunch of idiots saying that you are disrespecting this man.

They will name you how hard Oda is working how much he sleeps and etc.

Basically don't speak ill about Arthur's dogs GOD.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #44 Table of Content​
Undead Unluck (Cover & LCP)

My Hero Academia
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kimetsu no Yaiba (One-shot)
Dr. Stone
One-shot (One Piece Replacement)
Black Clover (CP)
Honomieru Shounen
Chainsaw Man
Bokura no Ketsumei
Mission: Yozakura Family
Koukousei Kazoku
Mashle
The Promised Neverland (Special Chapter, CP)
Oyakusoku no Neverland
Me & Roboco
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai
We Never Learn
Moriking
Ayakashi Triangle
Agravity Boys
Magu-chan: God of Destruction

Issue #45
Cover & LCP: Mashle
CP: Dr. Stone, Kimetsu no Yaiba (One-shot), Mission: Yozakura Family

Issue #46
Cover & LCP: One Piece
at least we have Black Clover, MHA, and Dr. Stone for this week..

That happen after the reviere stream right? Well in the stream he hear that Matt Owens watch his videos, of course he can´t be offensive anymore as he was in the past. Imagine changing his opinion because someone else couldn´t like it much, that is really poor even for One piece youtubers.
Yeah I was simply making an observation. I’m not going to hate on the YouTubers because at the end of the day it’s all business for them. And YouTubers specifically will mold and cater to bigger corporations rather than stay true to their fans. They’re going to do what they gots to do. I was just put off as a fan
Post automatically merged:

Basically, try to say that chapter was meh and you will be jumped by the bunch of idiots saying that you are disrespecting this man.

Yea I seen it sometimes on reddit. It’s so cringe

at least we have Black Clover, MHA, and Dr. Stone for this week..
I don't read others but man, current MHA arc is on fire. I've been enjoying it so much, current MHA arc is like the Wano arc that was promised by Oda. It's just so good, I don't care about one piece breaks at all, the chapters are garbage regardless, but MHA is what entertains me. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Arthur is a massive idiot and I could write countless stories about him.

Best one is actually him (a second year Japanese learner) calling out Stephen Paul (official translator and borderline native speaker) on his blog for a "mistranslation", only to get schooled by Stephen on Apforums and Twitter for it.

Artur knows feck all and thinks of him as way more important/smart, than he actually is.
The man genuinely does not know Japanese

This has been an issue on reddit, Twitter etc. for a while now.

If you don't worship Oda with your pants down & cock out, the Goda-truthers will come after you.

If you even dare to (rightfully) criticize some of his writing, I'm actually convinced some of those fanatics would really think about kiling you, if they had the chance to.