Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
I'm still sad we never got to see Aizen's bankai :josad:
in a weird way I am kind of fine with that. Kubo always kept Aizen a mystery so we never really knew his backstory either. I think that mysteriousness was the appeal of the character, he may just reveal it in a interview down the line later on but Its fun to keep theorising what his Bankai is.
Post automatically merged:

I hope Kubo will change a few things in the anime.

Last arc was a mess.
Volume 55-61 was Soul society level of good imo. volume 62 and onwards was... messy, still had great moments but it wasn't as good as the first half of the arc.

wait? Running two years, more for the ppl waiting since Zhou

and by the way Luffy has already fought said person
Bruh, I KNOW you know what I mean. Why are we trying to get technical here. The storyline isn't over. Judge it after. The fights barely have begun.

in a weird way I am kind of fine with that. Kubo always kept Aizen a mystery so we never really knew his backstory either. I think that mysteriousness was the appeal of the character, he may just reveal it in a interview down the line later on but Its fun to keep theorising what his Bankai is.

Volume 55-61 was Soul society level of good imo. volume 62 and onwards was... messy, still had great moments but it wasn't as good as the first half of the arc.
Honestly I thought Thousand Year Blood War, while it focused WAY too much on all the Sternritter fights, it was honestly amazing up until Ywach's demise. If Kubo was given another 30-50 chapters to just make Ichigo's fight feel like the last battle, and have many other supporting characters finish their storylines, Bleach would have have ended fine! Could have shown a few more Bankai's in this process too.

Rukia's was only used once and I will forever hate that, as beautiful as it was portrayed to be.

Last edited:
Bruh, I KNOW you know what I mean. Why are we trying to get technical here. The storyline isn't over. Judge it after. The fights barely have begun.

Honestly I thought Thousand Year Blood War, while it focused WAY too much on all the Sternritter fights, it was honestly amazing up until Ywach's demise. If Kubo was given another 30-50 chapters to just make Ichigo's fight feel like the last battle, and have many other supporting characters finish their storylines, Bleach would have have ended fine! Could have shown a few more Bankai's in this process too.

Rukia's was only used once and I will forever hate that, as beautiful as it was portrayed to be.
I ainโ€™t judging, Iโ€™ve already taken a break from op, just here to vibe. I donโ€™t disrespect Oda, he can do what he wants to do for the big bags, just hope he doesnโ€™t take breaks at the cost of the story. Just my personal observations

I ainโ€™t judging, Iโ€™ve already taken a break from op, just here to vibe. I donโ€™t disrespect Oda, he can do what he wants to do for the big bags, just hope he doesnโ€™t take breaks at the cost of the story. Just my personal observations
I wouldn't worry too much about that. The man has made his millions over 20 years. At this point, it highly sounds like a passion project coming from him. He could be like Miura or Inoue and either barely output his manga (Berserk) or straight up drop it (Vagabond). And that shit hurt coming from them because I was reading those as long as I was reading One Piece (15 years at this point) and I just watched them quite literally disappear.