Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t remember tac being this careless with claiming
I tend to do that when im exe and i win, but given that we cant lynch him rn (apparently) i guess i understand where he's coming from.
Post automatically merged:

And now you're willing to sell her out?

Somebody kill Fuji, please.
Prove your worth to town, im willing to sell yamato out if its to make town win yes.

Listen here...

Yama is an ally. You know the theme and if you know which charas are Town, this should be clear as day. Pro Town Indies are there for a reason. Scums have at least 2 pro scum Indies on their side, Ulti and Page 1, so if you don't want scum to steamroll us you don't f***ing sell out a powerful ally.

... Are you his sugar daddy or something. :doffytroll:
Im going to become it :suresure:, perfect way to lead him around. Carrot and stick approach.He will help us, and we will give him what he wants in the end, this ensures it beyond just his word.
Post automatically merged:

Listen here...

Yama is an ally. You know the theme and if you know which charas are Town, this should be clear as day. Pro Town Indies are there for a reason. Scums have at least 2 pro scum Indies on their side, Ulti and Page 1, so if you don't want scum to steamroll us you don't f***ing sell out a powerful ally.
I never said a single word on who it might be, i will only ''sell'' yamato out when the enemy scum team are dead or on the ropes. So stop the fake outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.