Status
Not open for further replies.
But of course. So vote someone else.
I didn’t vote muugen so why are you quoting me ? I’m iffy on drago or prince
Post automatically merged:

Because he came off too agro, scum usually would attract attention to them this badly. And because he is the leading wagon and we’re nearing the end phase and it’s mostly quiet. Meaning people are okay with this lynch.

Because he came off too agro, scum usually would attract attention to them this badly. And because he is the leading wagon and we’re nearing the end phase and it’s mostly quiet. Meaning people are okay with this lynch.
I’m quoting you because you’re yet to vote.

*you’ve ugh

D

Dragomir

I think Dragomir should have a read on my slot and he didn't share any conclusion, instead asked someone who doesn't know me about my slot.

@Dragomir mind to explain this?

Where is everyone?
Two ppl have scum read you and I'm asking them why. That's all.

Why do I need to have a read on your slot? Since when did that become a requirement for me?

D

Dragomir

You realize that you're not really helping to stop his lynch? I started a wagon on Fallen and TAC joined. We have 2 votes on him, 2.5 if you believe TAC's claim. Just vote for Fallen, someone you're already scum reading, to save Muugen.

This talk about the EoD being too quiet is some bulljive when y'all ain't really helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.