Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

This, i remember you actually try to lead town instead of sitting back and waiting for an apparent lynch candidate to appear and then jump on it imo.
But I did try to lead town. Who was the one that started the Fallen wagon? I did, didn't I? I saw how uncoordinated you guys were with picking who to lynch and got it done for you. I was proactive. I didn't sit back. Sure, Fallen is town now but that's besides the point.

@bold wth are you talking about mate? How did I not provide reads or vote anybody? Wtf. Is this because I refused to provide it for Michelle that one time?
Post automatically merged:

Sigh. No Flower, I voted for Tobi because I suspect him. Simple as that. In no way no how that is deflecting.
The michelle thing yes, also asking me to give you reads about michelle and fallen,etc

@Flower to drago's defense though, he did agree with me that tobi was acting scummy, and didnt defend him.

But I did try to lead town. Who was the one that started the Fallen wagon? I did, didn't I? I saw how uncoordinated you guys were with picking who to lynch and got it done for you. I was proactive. I didn't sit back. Sure, Fallen is town now but that's besides the point.
The falllen wagon was gonna start anyways because i was leaning on him as well as a few others.

D

Dragomir

The michelle thing yes, also asking me to give you reads about michelle and fallen,etc

@Flower to drago's defense though, he did agree with me that tobi was acting scummy, and didnt defend him.
I only asked you to explain why Michelle was suspicious. I had no read on her for the day so I'm out here seeing ppl suspect her so obviously I'm going to be curious as to why. C'mon dude. There's literally nothing suspicious about that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah. I'm locking Fallen in as scum.

Nat would've had to use reads to think Fallen isn't scum and 1 person's reads doesn't town clear him. He was sketchy all game with an illegitimate push on Muugen.

Vote Lynch Fallen prince @Rej

I only asked you to explain why Michelle was suspicious. I had no read on her for the day so I'm out here seeing ppl suspect her so obviously I'm going to be curious as to why. C'mon dude. There's literally nothing suspicious about that.
Why are you so defensive?

Legit Michelle wasn't even in danger lmfao.

And since Muugen is good, Drago has to be the one scum wanted to save.
Muugen had 3 votes, drago had 2, fallen had 2 irc. Muugen was already getting voted up. I had this thought that muugen was powerwolfing after what happened yesterday, but you're saying he is town? Due to your results right. Idk what to think about this one because kawamatsu dont strike me as an invest type character, he may be a watcher or tracker tho.

D

Dragomir

The falllen wagon was gonna start anyways because i was leaning on him as well as a few others.
No, I don't think it was. And even if it was, who took charge? Me, not you. So again, how was I not trying to lead? Was starting the wagon on Fallen so town can be coordinated in a lynch a bad thing?

I trust Fuji after what he pulled yesterday and his reads are oftenly solid. And you really are acting like last game.

And now you go for the other lynch candidate to deflect from yourself?
i acted like last game in a lot of games in which i was town that’s where the “i’m town” came from my play style hasn’t changed just because i was scum last game doesn’t mean i’m scum now

D

Dragomir

Why are you so defensive?
You guys are spreading false information. I'm not just going to standby and let y'all start a wagon on me based on it.

Yeah. I'm locking Fallen in as scum.

Nat would've had to use reads to think Fallen isn't scum and 1 person's reads doesn't town clear him. He was sketchy all game with an illegitimate push on Muugen.

Vote Lynch Fallen prince @Rej
Huh? Reread Nat's role. She will automatically stop a lynch on the first townie who's about to get lynched. Fallen can't be scum.

You guys are spreading false information. I'm not just going to standby and let y'all start a wagon on me based on it.

Huh? Reread Nat's role. She will automatically stop a lynch on the first townie who's about to get lynched. Fallen can't be scum.
I didnt vote you, you have one vote on you my friend. And its not really false info, im gonna iso stuff later.
TAC was the one that hinted at nat being law and nat's reaction almost confirmed it. Not to say its a bad look, a lot of people saw it including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.