S

stealthblack

If he joins Drake....he would be like Corazon...
Post automatically merged:

Sure Diamante lvl swordmanship....
:tchpepe:
strength of teacher=/= potential of student, you do know some world Champions have no name mentors, right?. and his swordmanship is amplified by his 5 b fruit.

did law haki up before cutting vergo ?

doesn't count. either haki is irelevant to his fruit, or his haki is better then vergo, so win either way.

strength of teacher=/= potential of student, you do know some world Champions have no name mentors, right?. and his swordmanship is amplified by his 5 b fruit.

doesn't count. either haki is irelevant to his fruit, or his haki is better then vergo, so win either way.

I believe this implies a solid control of haki can handle his cutting ability but tashigi was not up to par
doffy assumed vergo had that but he didnt since he got cut. haki has a lot to do with it otherwise law cuts every character in the series. his haki doenst have to be better than vergo, but his ability to cut with his df could be. Like I said no indication of law using haki cutting vergo.

I believe this implies a solid control of haki can handle his cutting ability but tashigi was not up to par
doffy assumed vergo had that but he didnt since he got cut. haki has a lot to do with it otherwise law cuts every character in the series.
He couldn’t cut doffy bro stop entertaining this. He’s a swordsman and zoros a swordsman from the Worst Generation whose going to be Wss? Self fulfilling prophecy

S

stealthblack

How can it be Foreshadow if it was literally 2 chapters ago? Come on guys, stop throwing the word 'foreshadow' so lightly.

Wait! So you agree that Law is a swordsman?

yeah he is swordman amplified by a 5 b fruit. so can still f up old fashioned swordmen zoro and mohawk.

Hey Doffy categorized Law swordmanship as that....

If he was a better than diamante he would have surprised Doffy ....but such didn't happened.

And Oda said only Gamma knife can go through Haki in a SBS I recall( and damm such attack needs a distraction to even land).

Anything else is Haki resistance which clearly goes in Zoro favor.

It's Zoro > Law today or tomorrow....or any day.