Versus Battle Monster King Orochi vs Dracule "Hawk Eye" Mihawk

Monster King Orochi vs Dracule Hawk Eye MihawKM

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

Anyways...I guess this thread is some what one sided in Mihawk's favor?
Is there any character that is closer fight?

Like you said Psykos and Tatsumaki are too stronk and Orochi is too weak.

There is nothing between that right? @Shuyaku
Man, maybe Genos, but it's really circumstancial, like a Sulong type deal. If he starts off the fight in his suicide mode, then Mihawk has to end it REALLY fast or it could end badly.

I can't think of anyone really otherwise. In OPM Mihawk would sit in between the top 5 elite and the rest of the verse. Orochi would be his toughest non one sided fight.

Man, maybe Genos, but it's really circumstancial, like a Sulong type deal. If he starts off the fight in his suicide mode, then Mihawk has to end it REALLY fast or it could end badly.

I can't think of anyone really otherwise. In OPM Mihawk would sit in between the top 5 elite and the rest of the verse. Orochi would be his toughest non one sided fight.
So Orochi is around Big Mom level I guess?
Or Kaido level?

Based on description, I think Orochi beats at least Big Mom

Not sure about Kaido, but Big Mom probably. He's way more of a complete fighter than her.
Well there is also a lot of abilities for Orochi to copy with Big Meme
Plus she is very incompetent as a fighter and Orochi can launch that beam and one shot kill her.

Bro its fucking impossible to power scale fairly if I just go by her feats displayed. Like by feats, Orochi is gonna land that beam and rather quickly right?

So like a low diff win. The only way she is competes is if she some what scales to Mihawk/Akainu.

S

Shuyaku

Well there is also a lot of abilities for Orochi to copy with Big Meme
Plus she is very incompetent as a fighter and Orochi can launch that beam and one shot kill her.

Bro its fucking impossible to power scale fairly if I just go by her feats displayed. Like by feats, Orochi is gonna land that beam and rather quickly right?

So like a low diff win. The only way she is competes is if she some what scales to Mihawk/Akainu.
Yeah we gotta be fair to her. Gotta take her high end scaling into account lol.

Yeah we gotta be fair to her. Gotta take her high end scaling into account lol.
Okay then I guess she has her actual serious attacks like Spear of Elbaf which can at best be high balled to mountain level. So I guess she peaks at Island level?

Speed comparable to Boundman which is Massively Hypersonic
Insane durability
Average Haki

Orochi straight up has better stats lmao

D

Dragomir

Genos is stronger than Orochi in his suicide 10 second mode that he displayed in the recent fight, being able to deflect/momentarily match psykorochi's beams (10000x above what regular Orochi dishes out).

No One piece character is tanking his full power blast as weird as that sounds, and he's fast as fuck too. Mihawk wins if he goes all out off the bat, but attempting to toy with Genos would fuck him over.

True. Genos got a huge offensive buff from that upgrade in this arc. But it's his durability that will cost him here. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think he said that he got offensively stronger at the cost of weaker durability or something like that. However, Mihawk isn't the type to go all out right away, while Genos so I suppose he has a shot at winning.
Post automatically merged:

And about Tatsumaki bruh, forget about her AP, she will be toying around with Mihawk using her psychic powers.

However, Mihawk isn't the type to go all out right away, while Genos so I suppose he has a shot at winning.
Its more like Mihawk adjusts himself according to fighter but Mihawk also has insane CoO to the point where he was able to casually notice WB's decline in power well before any admirals noticed.

If he sees Zenos going in overdrive, he is throwing country busters off the bat

D

Dragomir

Its more like Mihawk adjusts himself according to fighter but Mihawk also has insane CoO to the point where he was able to casually notice WB's decline in power well before any admirals noticed.

If he sees Zenos going in overdrive, he is throwing country busters off the bat
I disagree. He's gonna get caught off-guard a bit from the attacks Genos is pulling off at him. And Genos is gonna be coming in red hot. Even if he notices it using CoO, wouldn't you say he'd have at least a "yo wtf?" type of moment?

Was that supposed to your big entry to this thread?
With shit tier trolling and ass tier power scaling?
I wouldn't try arguing with Chrono about crossover battles. I can understand that crossover logic can be quite difficult but even after explaining him that 20x he still couldn't get it.

He consistently tries to argue with NLFs and PIS moment to downgrade characters he doesn't like but uses all best feats his favo characters showed. It's bias.

This selfmade stats
What are you talking about?
I haven't unplayed Mihawk even in the slightest
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't try arguing with Chrono about crossover battles. I can understand that crossover logic can be quite difficult but even after explaining him that 20x he still couldn't get it.

He consistently tries to argue with NLFs and PIS moment to downgrade characters he doesn't like but uses all best feats his favo characters showed. It's bias.
That's the quality of a shit tier power scaler

Sure

But for the sake of the Topic,Orochi wins.He scales to Golden Sperm
Wtf are you on about?
If Mihawk is casually half way taking nap is Island level, obviously his actual techniques with actual stances would be country level or above.

Zoros nameless Hakiless attacks were maybe town level but his actual full power attacks were mountain level in Dressrosa.

He was portrayed (again in insanely casual state) so much faster than G2 Luffy that Luffy was too scared to even launch an attack

And Luffy at that point based on feats was easily Massively Hypersonic++

The only other guy in One Piece to have that kinda portrayal against Luffy is Kizaru who is Light speed so Mihawk easily scales to at least high sub relativistic if not relativistic.

His CoA and CoO have unparalleled portrayal as well.

Just because you are bad at power scaling is not my fault.

Wtf are you on about?
If Mihawk is casually half way taking nap is Island level, obviously his actual techniques with actual stances would be country level or above.

Zoros nameless Hakiless attacks were maybe town level but his actual full power attacks were mountain level in Dressrosa.

He was portrayed (again in insanely casual state) so much faster than G2 Luffy that Luffy was too scared to even launch an attack

And Luffy at that point based on feats was easily Massively Hypersonic++

The only other guy in One Piece to have that kinda portrayal against Luffy is Kizaru who is Light speed so Mihawk easily scales to at least high sub relativistic if not relativistic.

His CoA and CoO have unparalleled portrayal as well.

Just because you are bad at power scaling is not my fault.
Stop bring up random terms when you have no fucking idea.Just look at your fucking selfmade profile
Attack Power: Casually Island level so projected to be around Country level at least. At most continent level
Speed: Scales to around Sub Relativistic or above.
Durability: Lower limit: Average human Upper Limit: Country Level
Strength: Maybe can lift a town
Range: Has casually displayed Kilometers of range. Can possibility send Island level attacks as far as 50 to 100 Kilomters
Possibly strongest observation Haki user in One Piece
Strongest Armament Haki user in One Piece
Weakness: Saitama Syndrome : He is too strong for his verse and is travelling to different universes to get challenge
Intelligence: Albert Einstein of Combat