Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is good meta info to know, he’s played passive and is making very bad gambles.
Aight. Bad gambles? I saw something with him testing votes. Is that the thing?

@RedGloverKing I saw you saying you ISO'd Fuji. Can you share it with the rest of us? It would be quite helpful just seeing all of his posts.

M

MUUGEN

Are we going to vote them all to 2 and let RNJesus take the wheel?
No Fujis gamble is stupid and should never be a thing. No competent town would suggest this.
Post automatically merged:

Unvote.

Vote Lynch Fujishiro.

Let's CFD Fuji.
We still have about 3hrs haha he should be back by then but I’m ok with one of these three for Lynch in this order, midnight, Fuji Drago.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
just cause you tag me twice doesn’t make me post faster.

you - I was scum reading you eod given your random claim for no reason And other reasonings with your beghavior after that, but youve done it before and it’s 50/50 with your alignment cause sometimes you’ll random claim and “confirm“ someone as Town with an invest so I still give you a scum read. Not to mention you OMGUS‘d Fuji.

Ratchet - reasons already given.

Midnight - jumped on the muu is scum train cause I play aggressive early phase randomly started soft claimed with things like Yama is neutral then “confirmed” pro toen indie.l I have info read more as a bait for Yama to come out, ”invested” tac and is planning on wasting another invest on him again. Where I think tac has been one of more reasonable players here so far, I dont think he war an invest albeit I asked for him to be bigger but this was on the basis we couldn’t find someone better. Claims yama is tied their role either momo , Luffy or Kaido since TAC claimed Ulti I’d lean Kaido as I don’t see Luffy or momo having an inset and Mono not even being a flavor as they are captured during this act. Also wanted to vote for Flower after she claimed or me when the consensus was I was town aligned.

Michelle/Kiwi- iffy she was pushing And questioning me early game then did a 180 when fallen and midn started my push. Nat read Michele and/or Kiwi as scum this game and she was first offed albeit she basically outed Due to TAC and her own doing. I’m keeping Nata reads in mind for both chelles and kiwi. Fuji also have kiwi a slight scum read.

Real/veco - very bad reasoning for my push stated It seemed opportunistic. Real is a shitposter and Both solely focused on me. Veco casted a vote on me While protecting Ratchet from my push. Real wanted to claim but rej hails from OJ where every scum is given fake claims so doesn’t mean much to me.

Dragopuppy - Leanscum he came at flower pretty quickly after she gave me a town read which was the basis of his scumread. Half pushed which he ultimately dropped his push On her and never really tried until he found an easier lynch push. Then began pushing Ratchet piggybacking my push for him Even though he questioned Nat for her reasoning and vote against Ratchet he then continue his claim but all of sudden is allowing Ratchet to just coast not his typical town MO. Along with him pushing Ratchet he questioned Fuji for taking Indies for their claims at face value. Claims he led town yesterday but voted fallen only after we were already coming into agreement on mainly from TAC leading that push given his gameplay and push against me.refused to give reasonings agsinst Michelle.

fuji - really don’t like his reluctance to believe claims, Flower, midnight, Ratchet and TAC. not sure yet made some really bad points EoD1 @Fujishiro given Ratchet claimed Pero and not Drake what are your thoughts now?
dont know why I put reluctant there yes you believing every single claim without questioning further or using any deductive skills to give them a confirmation. thats odd you missed midnights claim when you’ve believing that Yama is neutral pro town indie due to this. Anyone harmful to town is a priority mafia and hostile indies.

no you had a handful of bad points, you’re willing to give Yama up to help TAC, you were willing to let me be a Lynch candidate after town reading me and the majority gave me a town read when you could’ve easily cast a vote on Ratchet who already had two votes and fallen could’ve had the 4 on him with Tacs vote, very bad gameplay and decision making. You’re willingly to just mislynch cause we have numbers which is a stupid tactic and a mislynch shouldn't even be a thought nat even stressed the importance of us not mislynch inv which is why she backed me with Ratchet when we were all divided and had no other clear option that we could Lynch without us falling into mislynch territory.

youve already been wrong in your guessing game and decision making so your opinion is null and void to me.

ive deduced midnight is a bigger priotiy than Drago and he buckles easily so I don’t see Drago as a threat in any capacity. Tobi is an inactifagger so I have no read on him. this game is made up of what half the playerbase, games like this suck and I haven’t even seen the mods give them any warnings.

note you believe midnights claim that Yama isn’t town while it’s clearly obvious Yama is toen based off hats flip clearly stating Strawhat Pirate Alliance Ie Yama, Scabbards, Kidd Law potentially Drake, furthermore as stated previously for your mafia knowledge for ex/lyncher there target is always town not indie or pro toen but straight town. Once again making bad decisions if you believe Yamas protown and has a win in that coincides with town why would you openly be willing to work with TAC over Yama illogical thinking if you ask me. Yama won’t harm toen but TAC clearly can, stupidesy reasoning I’ve heard this game worse than fallen and veto’s oush on me.

they were one in the same and always named the other if I had to.

Lol that’s funny for someone who told me to read the fucking game you sure did a poor job of that, which is why my suspicion on you Began with your flower push. You were uper quick to push her, is it because you know she’s an easy push? Literally not my only reason and idk how that’s stupid to begin with, why would I allow a player like Ratchet to go unchecked, you were boasting to flower about my meta but seem to know nothing drago. I highly suggest you go and read back on my push against Ratchet.

she was being consistent and voted with me against Ratchet since TAC claimed ex/lyncher itd be mire likely he has Lynch immunity over vig immunity, her basis was he same as mine a Lynch to go through is more probable on ratchet over TAC.

its because you’re a bad scum player always have been which is why you’re getting so frustrated, it’s pretty easy to catch you tbh.

Yeah she claimed but I didn’t see you do any questioning against her after you gave her such a hard scum read, felt forced and you fell short with your ploy to get a lunch train going for her, nice way to lead town. Like I stated def not your Town Mo

its a very weak showing from you, I’m disappointed dragopuppy.
These two right??
Aight I see your case on Fuji. Don't like that he's willing to out Yamato, who should be town, and his gamble with you an active and proactive player that pushed the discussion further and is going after people.

Your style kinda reminds me of Fuji when he's town. Pushing aggressively until he hits something.

the reads

• fuji: i think he’s either town or neutral/indie he’s plays like town unlike last game were his town act was bad

• flower:either scum or neutral

• tac:scum that’s not how he plays town he isn’t scum hunting enough like in other games where he was town and overall he’s giving me a scum vibe

• drago: idk yet he voted me tho we never interacted during the game and he voted after my arguments with fuji and being on flowa and fuji sus list i don’t have a clear view on what he is but i’m keeping a close eye

• midnight: this guy is weird he keeps jumping from person to person and keeps talking in one liners just like last game he’s new so he doesn’t have a meta

• kiwi: i find her town i didn’t find anything scummy in her posts

the rest i don’t have enough info or didn’t care about what they said
I have never in my life seen you make a read list. You're cracking under pressure now, aren't you??

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sure, why not? There’s plenty of sus out there and I have zero reason to take Ali’s word
Flowa claimed Kawamatsu, right? That would fit the flavour. It can be possible that she is him and Ali is trying to get town cred by 'confirming' her too. But I'd rather we test out Ali before jumping on conclusions.

M

MUUGEN

These two right??
Aight I see your case on Fuji. Don't like that he's willing to out Yamato, who should be town, and his gamble with you an active and proactive player that pushed the discussion further and is going after people.

Your style kinda reminds me of Fuji when he's town. Pushing aggressively until he hits something.
Yeah I think there’s a lil more back n forth but kinda a lot one in the same.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Emil

Certified Memelord
w8 hold on why is fuji getting CFD'ed ?

wouldn't it be better if you wait and see if he actually proves his 0.5x vote on town?

that would probably clear him as town too

i would suggest holding on fuji vote imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
in what world do we go from drago or tobi to fuji

can u guys show me what happened, i think im missing smthing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.