Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re deflecting your anger at me cause you’re the one who wanted TAC here in the first place and it bit you in the ass. Don’t get mad at me cause you’re own plan backfired. Learn to fucking chill. I can be rude yes but I leave it all to the gameplay chatter not personally attacking people.

you obviously do care given how mad you got and even went full crybaby and rage quit. For someone who gave up you sure did a lot of crying to keep yourself here.
So dude lied about being a lyncher, that is now and it was then. Back then it made sense. Sorry about the insults, i am indeed mad.

M

MUUGEN

gna go eat brb

tobi will likely flip town and some of u guys will look rly bad

hf till then
Remember if he flips town the wagon was Fuji’s doing..
Someone check me, and what the hell are you talking about? Unvoting me makes TACs vote modifier less of a factor, and TAC who was 2nd in line at the time for a lynch goes. Should I just let myself die?
You said TAC goes if 3 people unvote you....

so do you even know why your saying at this point?
Fallen was maybe muted?
It should’ve been announced in write up not fallen exactly but someone was muted.

Remember if he flips town the wagon was Fuji’s doing..

You said TAC goes if 3 people unvote you....

so do you even know why your saying at this point?

It should’ve been announced in write up not fallen exactly but someone was muted.
TAC would have had more votes than me?
Am I missing something here? I actually just woke up so maybe, but enlighten me

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tobi is scum, I don’t know any of the “absentees” in fact I’ve been tagging them all day long yesterday and none answered. It’s just a coincidence and besides alibaba no one voted tobi.
Tobra has 5 votes now.
Post automatically merged:

Is Jimbei present in Wano? I didn't read OP lately
He is.

Status
Not open for further replies.