あなたをあきらめるつもりはありません
あなたをがっかりさせるつもりはない
走り回ってあなたを捨てるつもりはない
泣かせないで
さよならを言うつもりはない
嘘をついてあなたを傷つけることは決してない

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I admit that this is the time I am enjoying One Piece the least right now, right after the second half of WCI arc, due to how absurd and unsatisfying the raid is so far and the many breaks for schedule and heath reasons. The mess with all these bait and troll threads doesn't help.
Wano so far has been my favourite arc... the only thing that sucks is breaks... a lot people dislike this arc becouse Zoro is GOAT here

Wano so far has been my favourite arc... the only thing that sucks is breaks... a lot people dislike this arc becouse Zoro is GOAT here
Not to me Wano first two acts had some really cool things but also their share of absurdities and flawed writing. This raid right now fails to bring excitement out of me apart from Kaido's speech about the alliance with Big Mom, the Ancient Weapons and the New Onigashima Project.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Not to me Wano first two acts had some really cool things but also their share of absurdities and flawed writing. This raid right now fails to bring excitement out of me apart from Kaido's speech about the alliance with Big Mom, the Ancient Weapons and the New Onigashima Project.
Well with the raid I agree, it feels like Luffy is dominating, I kinda support Kaido now.

Hawkins is a bitch, how is he a hero? The moment Kaido entered he bent over
It's so weird how you think that being intelligent is terrible. We don't even know how that fight looked like. The only thing we know is that Apoo betrayed their alliance and Kid charged in like an idiot and turned his best friend into a laughing maniac.

But Hawkins is doing fine. Why fight when you know very well that you have absolutely no chance of victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.