Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I did not get offended I just expressed my opinion about siblings pairings. If I was offended you can be sure that I would have been far more aggressive than just expressing my distaste for them.

And in what just expressing my opinion does bother you personally ?
Maybe you kink shaming him did you think about that...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
YES BOSS
WE FUCKED ATLETICO
PAYED THE CLAUSE ON DEADLINE DAY LEAVING THEM WITH NO REPLACEMENT.
:queenhear:

This week just keeps getting better and better lmfao.

Top 2 and it ain't 2!!!!!!

:ihaha:

Arsenal 2021 champions!!!!!!!!!!!
🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Post automatically merged:

NSFW thread please :myman:
Join V.I.P 👀

S

Shuyaku

I did not get offended I just expressed my opinion about siblings pairings. If I was offended you can be sure that I would have been far more aggressive than just expressing my distaste for them.

And in what just expressing my opinion does bother you personally ?
I wish i could point you back to that time on OJ, i'm positive you reported my post and all. Again, my issue is how offended you are by harmless shit, i don't give a fuck what your personal views on incest are. I don't like it either, but i don't get pissy if someone jokes about it.

I wish i could point you back to that time on OJ, i'm positive you reported my post and all. Again, my issue is how offended you are by harmless shit, i don't give a fuck what your personal views on incest are. I don't like it either, but i don't get pissy if someone jokes about it.
So you are just accusing me of reporting a thread about this joke ? That's not very mature from you either.

And if you want to know I indeed expressed my disapproval of the Sanji Reiju joke but the only threads I report are the batte threads that are made to bash one character or far too one-sided battles or obvious troll threads.

And again I just expressed my distaste for an incestuous pairing, if I was pissy you can be sure that my reaction would have been much more brutal and that I would have reported this thread.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So you are just accusing me of reporting a thread about this joke ? That's not very mature from you either.

And if you want to know I indeed expressed my disapproval of the Sanji Reiju joke but the only threads I report are the batte threads that are made to bash one character or far too one-sided battles or obvious troll threads.

And again I just expressed my distaste for an incestuous pairing, if I was pissy you can be sure that my reaction would have been much more brutal and that I would have reported this thread.
Sanji x Reiju :whitepress: Ulti x Page :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.