Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

I do not overeact I just say what is my exact opinion on incest and it applies both to real life and fiction.
Post automatically merged:

And most people would be disgusted to see an incestuous pairing too lol.
I remember making a Sanji x Reiju joke to you on OJ which got you very riled up. So you are indeed overreacting for no reason.

It's so weird how you think that being intelligent is terrible. We don't even know how that fight looked like. The only thing we know is that Apoo betrayed their alliance and Kid charged in like an idiot and turned his best friend into a laughing maniac.

But Hawkins is doing fine. Why fight when you know very well that you have absolutely no chance of victory?
So how is he a hero

S

Shuyaku

It was indeed a shitty joke and it is one of the few things I never joke about, I have my principles. And I doubt most would be amused by that either. And just expressing my disapproval and disgust at a sibling pairing is not what I call overreacting.
Whether they're amused or not, i don't think that's a reason to act like a moron over a harmless joke. Grow up. You're the only one getting personally offended by this.

Whether they're amused or not, i don't think that's a reason to act like a moron over a harmless joke. Grow up. You're the only one getting personally offended by this.
Just expressing my disapproval of it is not acting like a moron. And I wouldn't be the only one overeacting if you are making a whole argument with me just because I said that I was against incestuous pairings.

S

Shuyaku

Just expressing my disapproval of it is not acting like a moron. And I wouldn't be the only one overeacting if you are making a whole argument with me just because I said that I was against incestuous pairings.
This isn't about what you're against or for, you get offended easily by stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.