Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What should have happened if Oda hadn't made such a messiah out of Luffy.
True.

I didn't like that it made WB look like a chump who didn't have an idea of what's going on in Wano.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Lol, what a beautiful thing to see. But seriously, WB would lose, oden said that the protagonists of the war that will take place 20 years in the future,
they would be the only ones to overthrow kaido, it is predestined, no matter who has gone to wano before, that person would not be able to defeat him.
But I hope that in the past of kaido there will be a 1v1 between him and wb.

If kaido lost it was probably due to the age difference. :yodawhat::yodawhat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lol, what a beautiful thing to see. But seriously, WB would lose, oden said that the protagonists of the war that will take place 20 years in the future,
they would be the only ones to overthrow kaido, it is predestined, no matter who has gone to wano before, that person would not be able to defeat him.
But I hope that in the past of kaido there will be a 1v1 between him and wb.

If kaido lost it was probably due to the age difference. :yodawhat::yodawhat:
Primebeard is stronger than Kaido.

I did not like how Oda made Oden so stupid to believe Orochi and Kaido despite them having proven that they weren't honorable in the slightest, especially Orochi, and him doing the dance and also him not trying to ask his outsiders friends for help and saying that no one could beat Kaido yet.

This made Kaido totally right to call Oden a foolish lord.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
It's Oda.

If you believe he's going to redeem female characters that he's already trashed on. I.e. Big Mom and Yamato, then you've already gone far beyound the realm of wishful thinking.

Post automatically merged:

Can't wait for you guys to eat those words. So childish. Subjectivity runs rampant here.
Lmfao, says the guy with the most subjective of views. If you can't stomach it, don't try to dish it out

It's Oda.

If you believe he's going to redeem female characters that he's already trashed on. I.e. Big Mom and Yamato, then you've already gone far beyound the realm of wishful thinking.

Lmfao, says the guy with the most subjective of views. If you can't stomach it, don't try to dish it out
You have no legs to stand on dude. Mind your self.

Whether Yamato does something or not she will be irrelevant post Wano just like Momo and the deadbards.
Why do you think that? She's not a random side character like other characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.