Status
Not open for further replies.
What should have happened if Oda hadn't made such a messiah out of Luffy.
Let be honest Primebeard and his crew wasn't even needed. Oden just should accept the help of Rayleigh and the Roger pirates back then that dumb ass. Momo did what his dumb father couldn't do, if he would accept the help of Rayleigh and co,Kaido,his crew and Orochi would get murdered.

Oden and Rayleigh>Kaido
Gabban and Roger pirates+Scabbard would destroy Beast pirates.

As you see Primebeard was not even needed, Rayleigh and Oden could easily do it on their own. With Rayleigh around, Oden wouldn't get fall into the trapp and Kaido would lose two both.

I don't understand why peoples think such high of Scopper Background. (It's a good nickname? I created it myself.)
He was a background character during all Roger's flashbacks and certainly will never participate of main storyline.
@Light D Lamperouge
Scopper is confirmed to have one of the red poneglyphs so the straw hats will have to meet him at some point. He also got to keep Roger's Sword.

Scopper is confirmed to have one of the red poneglyphs so the straw hats will have to meet him at some point. He also got to keep Roger's Sword.
That’s such a cap, we all know Wapol has the fourth Poneglyph and noland has Rogers sword
Post automatically merged:

So he's about as relevant as Chopper :choppawhat:
I’d argue less, but then again can we go any less? :gokulaugh::myman:

I don't understand why peoples think such high of Scopper Background. (It's a good nickname? I created it myself.)
He was a background character during all Roger's flashbacks and certainly will never participate of main storyline.
@Light D Lamperouge
lmao he was the only character that talked during the flashback that wasn’t formerly introduced and rayleigh was also a background character in the flashback and so was crocus

just because some people parallel sanji and gaban doesn’t mean you also have to hate him

@PeperLevi Tony Tony Background ?
it’s funny how talks shit about sanji and nami, scopper for doing nothing in the flashback and praises chopper while the things chopper has done in the story can be counted by how many fingers i have on my right hand

i don’t hate chopper but this character bashing is pretty annoying

didn’t know laws bday was in october

Status
Not open for further replies.