Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh that's disgusting. And it was only one of the reasons why I hate Jon x Dany pairing.
You can hate Jon x Dany, but you can't go against true love like Jamey and Cersei Lannister:steef:
Post automatically merged:

A disturbing and unhealthy one. I don't know about you but I would be squicked to see a guy kiss his own sister or mother in the mouth right in front of me.
Same thing people said about gays....so....
But again some people...love animals:whitepress:
It's like Kami- sama where this world goes....?!
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you kink shaming him did you think about that...
Someday being smart would mean same thing as bulling dumb idiots
:whitepress:

Last edited:
She called him Doffy....and he call her with lovely name,
i thought it was mock each other i’m sure other readers thought this as well

plus Oda actually confirmed "love" between em.
nah he didn’t say love he said dressrosa is a land of passion

he also said
Well there’s some very deep backstory here, but i cannot tell you about it i’ve told my editor, but it’s a very grown-ups story therefore i’m not showing it in one piece my manga is for boys you grown ups can use your imagination
if it was a simple as love and them banging each other he could have showed it in the story oda shows kyros cutting his leg and slavery, kids would handle viola loving doffy for some time but he said “a very grown ups story” viola is smart and knows doflamingo well and she has her devil fruit she can look into his mind

doflamingo has a good complex turned people into slaves deleted their existence and allowed ceaser to experiment on children being a rapist isn’t too far off

i thought it was mock each other i’m sure other readers thought this as well

nah he didn’t say love he said dressrosa is a land of passion

he also said
if it was a simple as love and them banging each other he could have showed it in the story oda shows kyros cutting his leg and slavery, kids would handle viola loving doffy for some time but he said “a very grown ups story” viola is smart and knows doflamingo well and she has her devil fruit she can look into his mind

doflamingo has a good complex turned people into slaves deleted their existence and allowed ceaser to experiment on children being a rapist isn’t too far off
I feel different way when I was reading, plus her position in Doffy family wasn't even close to Rebeca...that remin me Dany and Drogo, but in more disgusting way.
Your try to justify Viola is good, but it's not enough lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.