Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Just because you dislike what her character is right now, doesn't mean her character is going to remain static. Your clearly bent on being pessimistic. I can't help you there.
This character has nothing interesting about her.

Annoying, dumb, disrespectful ( indirectly but still ).

She's only relevant because of Oden's logbook.

+ She has 0 personality. She stole Oden's character not inherited his will.

Stop this bullshit already.

You fucking like her because she looks close to ur ideal woman.

You know deep inside that she's trash character-wise and you only like her esthetics.

Seth

โ€Ž
Why do you think that? She's not a random side character like other characters...
Because Yamato 4 nakama is as retarded as Carrot for nakama.

Not happening anytime soon.

She might show up again when they will have Fairy Tail all-out war with the evil Imu oh no.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
But according to the novel and skull kaido is superior in 1v1, but I don't want to debate that.
That was people speculating that Kaido might be superior to an Old WB

Nothing to do with Primebeard.

This character has nothing interesting about her.

Annoying, dumb, disrespectful ( indirectly but still ).

She's only relevant because of Oden's logbook.

+ She has 0 personality. She stole Oden's character not inherited his will.

Stop this bullshit already.

You fucking like her because she looks close to ur ideal woman.

You know deep inside that she's trash character-wise and you only like her esthetics.
Your bullshit is pathetic. But again not my problem... and no she's not close to my ideal. I've repeatedly told how I'd rather she'd be rather than this... but this is what we have... so what.
Your whole basis is she's not an actual character but, again... she's barely gotten any development... I've repeatedly told you to wait... but that's just to much for you, you have the patience of a child in a candy shop...
Post automatically merged:

Stop being a hypocrite is all I'm saying ๐Ÿ˜ช
Everyone has a bias, but you have to try to be objective. Something everyone struggles with. That's besides the point.

Seth

โ€Ž
but that's just to much for you, you have the patience of a child in a candy shop...
This a war against 2 fucking Yonko and she will be irrelevant post Wano.

Cut the crap there will be no development for shit like Yamato.

She will keep running around Luffy till the end of Wano saying that she's Oden.

What if her fucking development?

Going from I'm Oden to I'm Yamato actually????????????????
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

This a war against 2 fucking Yonko and she will be irrelevant post Wano.

Cut the crap there will be no development for shit like Yamato.

She will keep running around Luffy till the end of Wano saying that she's Oden.

What if her fucking development?

Going from I'm Oden to I'm Yamato actually????????????????
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
She already said she's Yamato.
You try breaking a 20 year habit.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

That was people speculating that Kaido might be superior to an Old WB

Nothing to do with Primebeard.
But this is exactly the point, Wb could only deal with kaido at its peak and none of this suggests that the main WB is stronger than kaido, they could be the same, what we have is kaido> wb, but nothing suggests that prime WB is superior to kaido, Wb could only handle kaido at its peak.
Let's say that kaido is 100%, and Old Wb 80% without disease, Kaido> WB, but prime wb could be 100% and not higher than kaido, while WB has regressed by age, kaido has reached its peak.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
But this is exactly the point, Wb could only deal with kaido at its peak and none of this suggests that the main WB is stronger than kaido, they could be the same, what we have is kaido> wb, but nothing suggests that prime WB is superior to kaido, Wb could only handle kaido at its peak.
Let's say that kaido is 100%, and Old Wb 80% without disease, Kaido> WB, but prime wb could be 100% and not higher than kaido, while WB has regressed by age, kaido has reached its peak.
Not really. WB even in his old age has been recognized as the top dog.

More things allude to WB even in his old age being stronger than Kaido, let alone a younger stronger version of WB.​

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Not really. WB even in his old age has been recognized as the top dog.

More things allude to WB even in his old age being stronger than Kaido, let alone a younger stronger version of WB.​
Old image that people had in mind, WB was not the same, he was much weaker and almost renounced the title in MF, while he spent years without combat (as the anime said), in his first public appearance in years, kaido did his move to kill him (something that might not have happened before because of his unknown location), sorry for the expression, but he just hid, the law said that emperors fought conflicts over territories even against the WB, and according with the law, kaido self-proclaimed himself WSC of the world, so it's not a bluff (this is coming from the mouth of those who really challenged the forts), Kaido challenged the 4 emperors as suggested in his debut, the navy, became yonkou defeating strong pirates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
law said that the emperors entered into conflict even with WB for territories
Territorial clashes.
But the Yonko have not seen each other in a long time.
Kaido and Linlin haven't seen each other in decades.
WB hasn't heard Shanks' name in years implying that Shanks didn't fight any remarkable foe after Mihawk: not Kaido, not Linlin and of course not Whitebeard.

kaido self-plocates himself World WSC, so it's not a bluff
Nowhere in the canon material has Kaido been referred to as the actual WSC, there are always nuances being made to sway away from it.
In addition, Kaido, in canon material, has only been referred to as the 'King of Beast', on multiple instances, whilst never referred to as the WSC

The Sengoku panel is post MF, even after witnessing WB becoming weaker Sengoku still thinks he's stronger than Kaido and Mama.

@Ravagerblade I praised you as a WorstGen's member and you didn't replied. โฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธโฌ‡๏ธ
Didn't know what to say. Sometimes silence is golden.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Territorial clashes.
But the Yonko have not seen each other in a long time.
Kaido and Linlin haven't seen each other in decades.
WB hasn't heard Shanks' name in years implying that Shanks didn't fight any remarkable foe after Mihawk: not Kaido, not Linlin and of course not Whitebeard.

Nowhere in the canon material has Kaido been referred to as the actual WSC, there are always nuances being made to sway away from it.
In addition, Kaido, in canon material, has only been referred to as the 'King of Beast', on multiple instances, whilst never referred to as the WSC

The Sengoku panel is post MF, even after witnessing WB becoming weaker Sengoku still thinks he's stronger than Kaido and Mama.

I'll simplify things for you: Kaido and Big Mom haven't seen each other in decades, and probably Kaido and WB too, so Kaido's last notion of strength duel may be against a WB cousin, and the skull just says that Kaido was more stronger than WB in 1v1, without the need for a fight between Kaido and WB (so it was something touched like this: fuck, the two don't have to fight, kaido is stronger, without the need to make them fight, why we already know the result) People say he is the WSC, and say that in 1v1 always bet on kaido, it just comes to reinforce the idea

I won't go any deeper and buy this fight with you, because kaido hasn't been explored (his past) yet, but nothing shown so far contradicts what people think of him as WSC, we don't know when and what he did to be recognized by the people, and who won to have a popular saying in 1v1, but one thing is certain, we received a guess from those who live in a single piece and skull said: Kaido> WB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.