Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’m asking specific players please don’t answer for them.
Oh shit sorry. The thought did occur to me that they are doing a big brain play with Ali Flowa and Mid. It's exactly the ploy Flowa would want to pull off. And with fake claims being a thing it's very likely it is.

nothing

Vote Lynch Midnight @Rej

It's convenient that our "vig" didn't shoot me N1, after I claimed third party. Instead he "investigates" me. For what reason? Only scum would claim Ulti, it's not a clever disguise. Shoot me don't investigate me. I'm either Ulti, Mafia, or Jester. No townie is claiming the way I did.

It's also odd how Midnight corraborated on my lie about @MUUGEN #1 aka Yamato. I said Yamato was indie to hopefully inspire townies to vote them off for my cooperation. I knew Yamato was town, but Midnight jumped on and said Yamato was neutral. So, either he had zero info and was blindly supporting me (with confidence) or is scum who was hoping to lead the town to a Yamato lynch of some kind.

His actions this game don't really make sense. He's gotta be scum.
this makes sense but keep in mind he’s a new player when i first started out i was making irrational and illogical decisions and still do to certain extent while this makes it maybe far away from reality and alibaba said he’s town

M

MUUGEN

I’d say the only two confirmed townies are Tobi as Jinbe and Fallen, whos role is unknown,

Does someone remember who Flower claimed Scabbard iirc.

think it’s best if both Ali and Midnight claim there are thre town invest, Flower claims she can only get an ally or something like?

Ali hasn’t given her result types just said flower and midnight are good. But is weird since I asked midnight if he killed me N2 & refered to him as a bot immeaditotly Ali responded to the thread saying theyre a bot but kept dodging my question and saying their response to quote two random messages should answer them..
of someone knows every claim outside the ones I have already listen please post a list.
Post automatically merged:

@Midnight Delight is that correct??

also full claim

things aren't looking good for you
I still have you pegged as scum Al.
Post automatically merged:

Are you going to actually read and catch up or just keep using Krogonand light as your summarizers

AL sama

Red Haired
I still have you pegged as scum Al.
keep it like that muu
50% means that the possibility of him being innocent is 50, I didn't bother investigating him again because he was acting scummy needed to be taken out asap

Who talked to Yamato the most so far, think
luffy and invest type?? interesting
How many town invests can you have in a game?

I know who invest is, and it's not midnight nor ali
in a 22 players game maybe 2 or 3

Status
Not open for further replies.