Chapter 992 Spoilers :

- Inuarashi and Nekomamushi lead the assault on Kaido

- Nami and Usopp are fighting with Page One and Ulti

- Yamato is currently defending Momonosuke and Shinobu from the Oniwabanshu

- Black Maria has finally arrived to the stage , Sanji looks at her and gets a massive nosebleed.

- Zoro has joined up with Luffy and King is in the way , Zoro attacks King and overpowers him

- Zoro " I will deal with him Luffy , after I am done I will go up to fight Kaido"

- Kaido transforms into his hybrid form and attacks the scabbards , Kinemon recives fatal damage.

- Kaido has defeated all the scabbards

- Luffy has finally arrived at the rooftop of Onigashima , he sees the defeated scabbards.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chapter 992 Spoilers :

- Black Maria has finally arrived to the stage , Sanji looks at her and gets a massive nosebleed.

- Zoro has joined up with Luffy and King is in the way , Zoro attacks King and overpowers him

- Zoro " I will deal with him Luffy , after I am done I will go up to fight Kaido"

- Kaido transforms into his hybrid form and attacks the scabbards , Kinemon recives fatal damage.

- Luffy has finally arrived at the rooftop of Onigashima , he sees the defeated scabbards.
Too good for an actual chapter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lolololol
But Money doesn't buy you happiness.
I already have a family for better or worse and I'm happy in the relationship with my gf.

Literally, the last thing to finish my life as a "happy" one is a shit ton of money.

I don't like the term "Money can't buy happiness".

Go tell it to all people who are homeless or lack the $ to pay the rent and bills.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Chapter 992 Spoilers :

Oda ain’t this good
:josad:

I already have a family for better or worse and I'm happy in the relationship with my gf.

Literally, the last thing to finish my life as a "happy" one is a shit ton of money.

I don't like the term "Money can't buy happiness".

Go tell it to all people who are homeless or lack the $ to pay the rent and bills.
I have money myself but I'm not exactly happy. So it still can apply. Im not rich but i'm not struggling atm.
Post automatically merged:

It's subjective at the end of the day.
anything can be.

Besides, the video displays how "he" found happiness despite his condition. RIP though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have money myself but I'm not exactly happy. So it still can apply. Im not rich but i'm not struggling atm.

anything can be.
Well, I'm not struggling too but I'm happy whenever I buy something that interests me.

Rn I'm living the casual John's boring cycle. Work, sleep, watch videos, read something, go to sleep.

There is a shit ton of things I could do if I had enough money to make myself happy.

Definitely the one thing about money that boosts my level of happiness is buying stuff/paying for something without caring about stuff like "Okay what I can do to save some money until my next salary and stuff".

Chapter 992 Spoilers :

So Zoro just left Drake to die ?

Chapter 992 Spoilers :

sooo fake:whitepress:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Chapter 992 Spoilers :

10/10 for a fan fic