Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece - Chapter 958
Title: The Promised Port

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Jaimini'sBox

Break Next Week

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ardym

the spoiler was misleading it is the weather i think they were not attacked but the weather has changed so they had to change every thing they have Nami , Luffy and his crew will get the scabbards . the incident must have to do with Hyori and Kyoshiro is for sure coming he is trusted with the Capital but that would be ideal for him.

I liked the chapter, it was an entirely different feel from the last one. Orochi’s deviousness causing chaos among the scabbards was a great way to start off act three. He’s a good schemer it seems, just wonder if he can fight to back it up. And the stuff with Roger and his crew was cool, and seeing Shanks and Buggy together was great as well.

Doubt Luffy’s group got done in though, it wouldn’t make sense and he wasn’t at Udon nor the port. Nobody on the island except for Big Mom and Kaido could have got him anyway, I think. Orochi’s guys probably interfered with the communications to Udon and to Luffy, just like the alliance did when they took over Udon. Anyone at the port though, like Franky and Usopp, are likely screwed though.

This Fire Festival is going to turn into a Fyre Festival as soon as Luffy gets to Onigashima.

A painful cliffhanger to have to wait two week to resolve though lol.

Last edited:
Nice chapter, it was a slow down for the chapter with we get last week, yet it was a good way to open the 3Act. The end with Orochi where we see the last day means we probably get a flashback what really happen the last day. I looking forward, yet the art design of some panels are very beautiful. Alone the panel where the ships of Orochi sail to Onigashima was pure gold.

Overall a nice chapter with a very interest end.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This was a griping chapter. The break makes it harder, though, since I really want to know what the incident was. It would appear Oda might've subverted our expectations, and instead of having something happen to the 9 Red Scabbards, have it happen to the others. I'm very curious what happened to the Strawhats. They were going to head back to Kuri beach where the Sunny resided. Does that mean they were ambushed? I just hope they aren't captured. Maybe make it as to where communications have been cut off among all of them.

And this chapter basically confirms Kyoshiro will be his own personal player in this matter. The question remains, if Hiyori is in league with him in those plans or did they cut ties after the Banquet incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.