Status
Not open for further replies.
Brah, why was kiwi/krog, drago/al kept alive so long lmao. and fucking Tobi..
Also @Flower no wonder i couldnt read you fully as mafia but you still felt off to me, you were indie, never saw you play that so.
Oh well gg lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Muugen was wrong, a lot. But he played well with what he had.
Didn't even expect to win this tbh. The end was very hard because I had to make sure I survive, scums survive and Town goes down. Which was very hard since most players were afk and Al had so many votes on him. Had to save him TWICE.

More to come lol, Sk is hard to win with tbh, whenever i play TOS its really hard to last till the end. Mafia dont want you and town dont want you.
That's why I helped them in the end by lynching TAC and then scum by saving Al. Then Rej and I found out that my wincon ain't kill the Scabbards, but defeat them and I can pull this off by surviving till end game with them defeated by scums, too. Then I just chilled.

That's why I helped them in the end by lynching TAC and then scum by saving Al. Then Rej and I found out that my wincon ain't kill the Scabbards, but defeat them and I can pull this off by surviving till end game with them defeated by scums, too. Then I just chilled.
When Rej told me what your wincon was, defeat the scabbards, i assumed kill. So i was confused as to why you just stopped trying because Muugen was still alive, forgot who the other scabbard was but anyways.
Also, if you look at the dead chat i pegged marimo as scum too, the guy was obvious lmao.

Says a lot when the only person who ever lynched scum this game was an Indie, though.
Post automatically merged:

When Rej told me what your wincon was, defeat the scabbards, i assumed kill. So i was confused as to why you just stopped trying because Muugen was still alive, forgot who the other scabbard was but anyways.
Also, if you look at the dead chat i pegged marimo as scum too, the guy was obvious lmao.
He was Town, though.

I was already gonna kill Light's first role anyway, the Fuji Lynch made him my second target after TAC , Flower had an easy time because I already didn't trust Muugen and Light because of their aggressive behaviour

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was already gonna kill Light's first role anyway, the Fuji Lynch made him my second target after TAC , Flower had an easy time because I already didn't trust Muugen and Light because of their aggressive behaviour
I wasn't aggressive br0. I legit got all the scums. Flowa, AL, Krog, Veco. And even Tobra, until he claimed which threw me off.

I wasn't aggressive br0. I legit got all the scums. Flowa, AL, Krog, Veco. And even Tobra, until he claimed which threw me off.
Ill give you tobs/flowa/veco, but you guys spent 2 more days lynching survivors instead of going for obvious scum Al, you had krog for a sec (due to night actions) then dropped him p fast.
Before i died i said Tobs/Drago/Kiwi are scum
And that judging by the way Flower played that day i wasnt sure about her claim anymore and she may be lying and might need to be looked at.

You played with the cards you were dealt raito, too bad too many people were inactive or just gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.