Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista is a WB top commander. Of course Mihawk would need some effort, including Haki, which Mihawk was not interested to do. He wasn't even interested in finishing off fodder Krieg, even though Krieg attacked Mihawk. Mihawk postponed the match out of respect, since they clashed out of different motives, instead of fighting for the sake of the duel.

On the other hand we have Big Mom being trolled by fodders for 2 arcs, having a prolonged fight with Brook using her main weapons and yelling at him why he wouldn't go down. With Jinbe throwing Big Mom over and Nico Robin rolling her into a wall. Her being unable to catch up to a tank, and Kaido being fucked up by Kinemon and Raizou. Lol.

He asked whether Mihawk came for a fight and Mihawk said he won't fight a one armed has been. If both were rivals for a prolonged time, without one surpassing another, how comes Shanks ended up stronger even though losing an arm?
At the same time when it comes to kaido hes still only in his dragon form so its not like hes close to going all out either
And all 9 scabbards should be at least a little stronger than vista. Especially with the dukes in sulong

And big mom would had all of wci shook. Like without the starving weakness and the cake keeping her distracted everyone was fucked. Even with brook and namis counters to her fruit

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wb didnt even know how shanks lost his arm LMFAO
SO FORGET THE SHANKS MIHAWK FOUGHT WB AINT EVEN FUCKIN SEEN HIM SINCE HE WAS ON ROGERS SHIP

Even mihawk knew about luffy

HOW MANY DECADES HAS IT BEEN
FUCKIN DECADES

MEME BEEN ON TOTLAND AND KAIDO ON WANO IN THE PAST 20 years

Shanks grew by fighting yonko my ass

So Mr haki god can't control his blade?:milaugh:
No he can but he won't do so because that is Luffy's test. If Mihawk absolutely makes sure Luffy isn't gonna die meaning he is baby sitting him, then its not really a test.
Mihawk would flex his muscles around Luffy a little bit, if Luffy survives he passes the test, if he is an ordinary individual like Big Mom/Kaido, he would die and fail the test.

Try to have some analytical ability lmao

Katakuri matched Snakeman.
Yet Base Injured Luffy dodged him while he is using FS and is absolutely trying to kill him.

Are we comparing their worst showings or their best showings?

Mihawks best showing against G2 is being so fast Luffy would have lost his arm as soon as he attack.

Obviously while Mihawk being extremely casual and not going out of his way to kill Luffy unlike Katakuri.

There was no snakeman for Mihawk to test but I bet he would blitz snakeman the same way he blitzed g2
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry Shishio but this whole scenario is just too far fetched; I just can't see Big Mom getting past the baboons
Well there is Kaido backing him up

S

Shuyaku

Are we comparing their worst showings or their best showings?
Isn't that what you usually preach ? lol
Base Luffy tagged Katakuri a few times at most, the end result was that he still needed Snakeman to properly compete. Snakeman was an even fight throughout after the initial surprise factor was gone.

I'm not saying Katakuri is faster than Mihawk but hyping up Mihawk tagging G2 only works in the context of the arc, where only he and Kizaru i believe blitzed him head on. Currently it's not much of a feat esp. since Luffy is faster.

mihawk casually fending off Vista is more impressive, Vista scales far higher than pre skip g2.

sn't that what you usually preach ? lol
Base Luffy tagged Katakuri a few times at most, the end result was that he still needed Snakeman to properly compete. Snakeman was an even fight throughout after the initial surprise factor was gone.

I'm not saying Katakuri is faster than Mihawk but hyping up Mihawk tagging G2 only works in the context of the arc, where only he and Kizaru i believe blitzed him head on. Currently it's not much of a feat esp. since Luffy is faster.
I would generally use the logical feats that show something and is quantifiable, like if Kinnemon can tag and damage Kaido that tells us something.

Mihawk's 'negative feats' in Marine Ford show nothing because there isn't even actual evidence suggesting they are negative feats to begin with. His positive feats though, are some of the most exceptional feats we have in One Piece.

I was not bringing Katakuri up to make a point that Katakuri is trash, rather to show how retarded "Luffy dodged Mihawk" argument is when Luffy in much slower state was able to dodge blood lusted FS enduced Katakuri as well. Yet it didn't mean anything in a long run because essentially Kata was able to temporarily match Snakeman at his very best.

We haven't seen Mihawk at his very best, or even close to it but from what we have seen of suppressed Mihawk, Pre TS he was shown as the only guy to royally shit on G2 from both portrayal and feats perspective besides Kizaru in Marine Ford where other top tiers were also present.

mihawk casually fending off Vista is more impressive, Vista scales far higher than pre skip g2.
Well from pure feats perspective, blitzing G2 doesn't mean much I suppose (though no one has yet to be shown to be so much faster than G2, Luffy is scared to even attack), it is an effective portrayal. Because top tiers are at top of the verse in general but among some of the most capable top tiers, it puts him in elite class of speed with Kizaru.

Don't you think G2 is rather underrated when you say Vista scales far higher than G2? I don't think Luffy's raw speed got any significant buff in G2 if any buff at all and its only his CoO that makes him better. Though Vista also has CoO yet distracted Mihawk was able to fend him off so that's better feat I guess

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

I was not bringing Katakuri up to make a point that Katakuri is trash, rather to show how retarded "Luffy dodged Mihawk" argument is when Luffy in much slower state was able to dodge blood lusted FS enduced Katakuri as well. Yet it didn't mean anything in a long run because essentially Kata was able to temporarily match Snakeman at his very best.
Fair enough.

Don't you think G2 is rather underrated when you say Vista scales far higher than G2? I don't think Luffy's raw speed got any significant buff in G2 if any buff at all and its only his CoO that makes him better. Though Vista also has CoO yet distracted Mihawk was able to fend him off so that's better feat I guess
All the commanders/commander level fighters that have fought Gear 2 have had little to no issues dealing with his speed, and Vista scales to those guys, so even if G2's speed remained static he is a margin slower than Vista.

All the commanders/commander level fighters that have fought Gear 2 have had little to no issues dealing with his speed, and Vista scales to those guys, so even if G2's speed remained static he is a margin slower than Vista.
But there is a difference between dealing with Luffy's speed and doing this.
Mihawk wasn't dealing with Luffy's speed, Mihawk was shown as so much faster than Luffy that Luffy can't even affort to attack Mihawk.

Situation like this didn't happen against Doflamingo
Not against Cracker
Not even against Mr Future Sight himself

Like ever tenacious Luffy, who was willing to go up against all 3 admirals has just accepted that he can't even afford to stretch him arms against Mihawk.

S

Shuyaku

But there is a difference between dealing with Luffy's speed and doing this.
Mihawk wasn't dealing with Luffy's speed, Mihawk was shown as so much faster than Luffy that Luffy can't even affort to attack Mihawk.

Situation like this didn't happen against Doflamingo
Not against Cracker
Not even against Mr Future Sight himself

Like ever tenacious Luffy, who was willing to go up against all 3 admirals has just accepted that he can't even afford to stretch him arms against Mihawk.
Well obviously Mihawk who is leagues faster than Vista himself should have no problems blitzing G2. I agree taking the 2/3 instances where he didn't tag him is dumb af lol

Well obviously Mihawk who is leagues faster than Vista himself should have no problems blitzing G2. I agree taking the 2/3 instances where he didn't tag him is dumb af
That's the point and that's why that G2 feat is still exceptional because we haven't seen a feat like that pulled off by anyone yet.
People have dealt with G2, even dodge it etc but Mihawk was just shown to be a on a different planet than G2

@Shuyaku Another example
Kuma is one of the fastest high tiers, but he was not shown in remotely similar light with Zoro dancing around his named special attacks, blitzing him with minor distraction etc.

At the same time when it comes to kaido hes still only in his dragon form so its not like hes close to going all out either
And all 9 scabbards should be at least a little stronger than vista. Especially with the dukes in sulong

And big mom would had all of wci shook. Like without the starving weakness and the cake keeping her distracted everyone was fucked. Even with brook and namis counters to her fruit
All 9 scabbards are stronger then vista ? Where you getting that headcanon from genius? This is coming from the same brain that bought us “zoro never said he wants to fight kaido” dead wrong “zoro main fight will be orochi” once again dead wrong “ zoro will fight kyoshiro who is yc3” do I need to even say more !

All 9 scabbards are stronger then vista ? Where you getting that headcanon from genius? This is coming from the same brain that bought us “zoro never said he wants to fight kaido” dead wrong “zoro main fight will be orochi” once again dead wrong “ zoro will fight kyoshiro who is yc3” do I need to even say more !
Yeah all of 9 of them > vista...
Vista aint soloing the scabbards

I'd favor Mihawk against either of them individually, especially Kaido who is hard countered by swordmen since Mihawk is the strongest out of that group.
Together they should win with few problems at most.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Logically speaking, nobody should be able to defeat Kaido and Big Mom at the same time. Otherwise Sengoku and Fujitora would have never shown fear at the thought of them teaming up.

I won’t deny that Mihawk has better feats than both of them though.
Them baboons are Yonko level training partners eh ?:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.