General & Others Write your One Piece Movie

Luffy dies and his dying wish is for Sanji to be captain. Zoro gets jealous and sets out to trick Sanji. He disguises himself as a beautiful lady by using Ivankov's powers and seduces Sanji. Then ties him up and leaves him in another city.

Sanji wakes up and frees himself with HM....he then encounters Mihawk being beaten up by a couple of baboons. He saves the Mihawk and Mihawk instructs him that he needs to stop Zoro before Zoro can trick the WG into making him the next fake WSS.

Sanji skywalks to the Sunny....and sees Zoro. They engage in a fight, but Sanji neg diffs him. Zoro then cries and exclaims that he trains all day and night...but his swords would still break if they touch Sanji. Sanji tells him he cant beat natural talent....and kicks him off the ship.

Nami is overjoyed and marries Sanji, and they have a wedding on the Sunny. But then suddenly Blackbeard comes and asks what happened to Luffy. Sanji tells him Luffy has died and now he is captain.

Blackbeard is overjoyed and is happy to finally have a competent opponent. The movies end with Sanji kicking the crap outta Blackbeard.

The end

Luffy dies and his dying wish is for Sanji to be captain. Zoro gets jealous and sets out to trick Sanji. He disguises himself as a beautiful lady by using Ivankov's powers and seduces Sanji. Then ties him up and leaves him in another city.

Sanji wakes up and frees himself with HM....he then encounters Mihawk being beaten up by a couple of baboons. He saves the Mihawk and Mihawk instructs him that he needs to stop Zoro before Zoro can trick the WG into making him the next fake WSS.

Sanji skywalks to the Sunny....and sees Zoro. They engage in a fight, but Sanji neg diffs him. Zoro then cries and exclaims that he trains all day and night...but his swords would still break if they touch Sanji. Sanji tells him he cant beat natural talent....and kicks him off the ship.

Nami is overjoyed and marries Sanji, and they have a wedding on the Sunny. But then suddenly Blackbeard comes and asks what happened to Luffy. Sanji tells him Luffy has died and now he is captain.

Blackbeard is overjoyed and is happy to finally have a competent opponent. The movies end with Sanji kicking the crap outta Blackbeard.

The end
Chronos jerking off while writing this. He knows this is the ultimate fantasy for sanji fan club

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
β€Ž
I would do a Mafia-themed movie

Pro- Rob Lucci
An- Crocodile

Side char:-Rayleigh, Capone, Usopp, Kalifa, the Vinsmokes, Goroseis, Beckman, Hawkins, Shakky, Drake,Kaku, Jabra, Carina, Baccarat,Hina, Law, Tesoro, Kuro, Wapol, Vergo etc..

It's basically bad guys vs bad guys movie with a complex story :wellwell:

Zoro -> I'm sure his presence alone would make lots of people watch your movie !

The end
A movie with no bore. Would make a 300 pages argument topic on here.

Sanji using Kamui to travel to different multiverses like Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, etc. He challenged every swordsman on the way and wins against all of them. And then suddenly he met Dwayne Johnson on the way and go on a bodybuilding contest. And you know the rest:kayneshrug:
I like swords fight ! Sanji vs Killer Bee, Sasuke and Mifune !

I would do a Mafia-themed movie

Pro- Rob Lucci
An- Crocodile

Side char:-Rayleigh, Capone, Usopp, Kalifa, the Vinsmokes, Goroseis, Beckman, Hawkins, Shakky, Drake,Kaku, Jabra, Carina, Baccarat,Hina, Law, Tesoro, Kuro, Wapol, Vergo etc..

It's basically bad guys vs bad guys movie with a complex story :wellwell:
Like that, like shady schemes brilliantly executed

A movie about Germa and North Blue. Seems there’s a lot of ground to cover there
Yup, and maybe we could see an equivalent of Sora the hero. ( Or is it just Sanji Mother ? ).

Anything on garp tbh
  • How he became a marine
  • The way he was raised
  • Him hunting down pirates like rocks, roger, or even shiki
  • A budy cop movie with sengoku and tsuru
  • Him training the young admirals to marines
  • His relationship with dragon and his mother
So yeah anything garp i would love

Baddie comes mops the flor with everyone, zoro gets lost, sanji with heart eyes. Luffy swers to defet the baddie, epic journey twords enemy base and random franship with some random character let's say meat seller, because meet must be involved.

Final fight the baddie still has the high ground, dramatic flashback then massive fight and now luffy is winning somehow I'll go with just meet power.

Defeat of the foe and now big campfire, barbecue and boze.

THE END

Anything on garp tbh
  • How he became a marine
  • The way he was raised
  • Him hunting down pirates like rocks, roger, or even shiki
  • A budy cop movie with sengoku and tsuru
  • Him training the young admirals to marines
  • His relationship with dragon and his mother
So yeah anything garp i would love
Garp movie ?

Count me in !

I want 3 or 4 epic battles

No bla bla, some chacha

Epic design, epic ship, epic Punch

Baddie comes mops the flor with everyone, zoro gets lost, sanji with heart eyes. Luffy swers to defet the baddie, epic journey twords enemy base and random franship with some random character let's say meat seller, because meet must be involved.

Final fight the baddie still has the high ground, dramatic flashback then massive fight and now luffy is winning somehow I'll go with just meet power.

Defeat of the foe and now big campfire, barbecue and boze.

THE END
So totally basic movie !

Are you the one in command at whoever produce One Piece, Naruto movie ?
Post automatically merged:

@stairs-kun said it.

I thought of a movie centered on Zoro.

Basically he would fight different and very original characters aiming for the world strongest swordman title. It could be marines, revolutionary, civilians, pirates, Cyborg, peasants, technology crazes, animals, kids, old folks, actors, carpenter, celestial dragons, any statuts really.

Last edited:
Garp movie ?

Count me in !

I want 3 or 4 epic battles

No bla bla, some chacha

Epic design, epic ship, epic Punch

So totally basic movie !

Are you the one in command at whoever produce One Piece, Naruto movie ?
Post automatically merged:

@stairs-kun said it.

I thought of a movie centered on Zoro.

Basically he would fight different and very original characters aiming for the world strongest swordman title. It could be marines, revolutionary, civilians, pirates, Cyborg, peasants, technology crazes, animals, kids, old folks, actors, carpenter, celestial dragons, any statuts really.
😱how did you know😱 this information mustn't leave this thread:beckmoji: