Mihawk vs Yoru

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda dumb logic is that?
She hated Kaido and wanted to kill him, they were having a battle for days where both are trying to win.

Considering Whitebeard shown more respect to Mihawk calling his battle a historical legend, its fair to say if there is one man who gets more respect of the world, its Mihawk.

But Mihawk making Napolean his personal slave is a more realistic scenario, because has happened on panel with Nami and Zeus. Big Meme wasn't even able to make brooks sword her homie, brook cut through her homie instead.

See how easily to destroy anti Mihawk arguments are?
You can hate someone, but you can still respect that person. Nami used lighting balls to trick Zeus, what will Mihawk feed Napoleon with?

You can hate someone, but you can still respect that person. Nami used lighting balls to trick Zeus, what will Mihawk feed Napoleon with?
The ultimate destination of every blade is becoming a black blade and blades crave stronger Haki. Mihawk would supply Napolean with his Godly Permanent Black blade making Haki, the trash would quickly ditch Big Meme and become Mihawk's second black blade.

And considering it has Mihawk's CoA, which is like 1000 times stronger than Scabbards and 100 times stronger than Oden's it would cut Big Mom clean in half

The ultimate destination of every blade is becoming a black blade and blades crave stronger Haki. Mihawk would supply Napolean with his Godly Permanent Black blade making Haki, the trash would quickly ditch Big Meme and become Mihawk's second black blade.

And considering it has Mihawk's CoA, which is like 1000 times stronger than Scabbards and 100 times stronger than Oden's it would cut Big Mom clean in half
Oh i see, so you think a piece of Big Mom's soul cares about colored blades

the city (even though we se it from a bottoms up perspective)
See that's the problem, you seen to no understand the perspectives in drawing. That tower that you showed me looks dwarfed in comparison to Colosieum in the distance perspective, the perspective you can actually use
Post automatically merged:

here we see the plateau, the length of Sai’s cut and buildings that look very big by comparison. Pics is of comparable size to the plateau
Bro are you like a little kid? In this picture 'camera' is closer to those buildings. Wtf are wrong with you man? If you wanna troll then just tell me I am not gonna waste my time with you

Also Pica is not half the size of flower hill, his final Golem is nearly as tall as flower hill. King Elizabello launched Zoro straight from middle of King's hill and Zoro cut Pica in the waist

C

critical mindset

See that's the problem, you seen to no understand the perspectives in drawing. That tower that you showed me looks dwarfed in comparison to Colosieum in the distance perspective, the perspective you can actually use
Look at the trees on top of the King’s hill and see how visible they are. If the Old King’s hill is 1km tall we wouldn’t discern them like that from this perspective

Oh i see, so you think a piece of Big Mom's soul cares about colored blades
No it cares about Haki.
Its color of Armament Haki, CoA. Every single blade cares about it because it is a means for blade to reach ultimate level, level of black blade. Have you even paid attention to Wano?

Piece of Big Mom's soul does care about tiny cloud balls though lmao

No it cares about Haki.
Its color of Armament Haki, CoA. Every single blade cares about it because it is a means for blade to reach ultimate level, level of black blade. Have you even paid attention to Wano?

Piece of Big Mom's soul does care about tiny cloud balls though lmao
Yes Zeus cares about eating, because it's part of Big Mom's soul so he's a gourmand just like Big Mom

C

critical mindset

Bro are you like a little kid? In this picture 'camera' is closer to those buildings. Wtf are wrong with you man? If you wanna troll then just tell me I am not gonna waste my time with you

Also Pica is not half the size of flower hill, his final Golem is nearly as tall as flower hill. King Elizabello launched Zoro straight from middle of King's hill and Zoro cut Pica in the waist
Yeah I know the perspective is close to the buildings on street level, hence why I’m comparing Pica’s upper body and Sai’s cut saying they are looking comparable (and in terms of Oda’s own magazine proportions Pica’s upper body and Sai’s cut are comparable) and you see the 5-6m buildings looking small to the cut Sainis making but try stacking them up. Stack up the tiny buildings we see next to the cut Sai is making

Edit upper body not torso, ie from the torso up

Look at the trees on top of the King’s hill and see how visible they are. If the Old King’s hill is 1km tall we wouldn’t discern them like that from this perspective
I mean trees can go as tall as 100 meters lmao, those trees can easily be around 50 meters
They seem massive

Like the largest of that tree shown is so big, they are people on the King's plateau but we can't even see them. If I were to to guess the tree is around 35 to 40 meters so even from the perspective of trees you can argue King Plateus is around 1 km tall if not more

Nope, i'm sure Napoleon would rather eat sword hilts because he isn't interested in becoming a colored blade
Why would it not be interested lmao? We are told canonically it is the highest level a blade can achieve. Oden was not strong enough to make Enma black so Zoro can do it.

Now you are inventing narrative? Every blade craves Haki lmao, not hilts at least don't embarrass yourself when you are check mated. That's called being a sore loser man

Yeah I know the perspective is close to the buildings on street level, hence why I’m comparing Pica’s upper body and Sai’s cut saying they are looking comparable (and in terms of Oda’s own magazine proportions Pica’s upper body and Sai’s cut are comparable) and you see the 5-6m buildings looking small to the cut Sainis making but try stacking them up. Stack up the tiny buildings we see next to the cut Sai is making

Edit upper body not torso, ie from the torso up
Sai's attack was insane as well, that kick is probably stronger than anything we would see even from EoS Sanji. Chinjao said that kick is project to break Ice continent which would scale it to Chinjao drill in prime which made Prime Garp sweat buckets

I mean trees can go as tall as 100 meters lmao, those trees can easily be around 50 meters
They seem massive

Like the largest of that tree shown is so big, they are people on the King's plateau but we can't even see them. If I were to to guess the tree is around 35 to 40 meters so even from the perspective of trees you can argue King Plateus is around 1 km tall if not more

Why would it not be interested lmao? We are told canonically it is the highest level a blade can achieve. Oden was not strong enough to make Enma black so Zoro can do it.

Now you are inventing narrative? Every blade craves Haki lmao, not hilts at least don't embarrass yourself when you are check mated. That's called being a sore loser man

Sai's attack was insane as well, that kick is probably stronger than anything we would see even from EoS Sanji. Chinjao said that kick is project to break Ice continent which would scale it to Chinjao drill in prime which made Prime Garp sweat buckets
a blade with Big Mom's soul which is actually sentient most certainly doesn't care about colored blades at all

C

critical mindset

They seem massive

From a bottoms up perspective if Kings hill was 1km dwarfing the city below, the trees wouldn’t be visible from such a bottoms-up perspective. Now we see the trees rather good in fact. If king’s hill were 1km it would be massively bigger, about 170 times bigger than the 2 storey building below from which we’re witnessing, so the trees wouldn’t ever be that visible as they are now

From a bottoms up perspective if Kings hill was 1km dwarfing the city below, the trees wouldn’t be visible from such a bottoms-up perspective. Now we see the trees rather good in fact. If king’s hill were 1km it would be massively bigger, about 170 times bigger than the 2 storey building below from which we’re witnessing, so the trees wouldn’t ever be that visible as they are now
Well that depends on size of trees. I think 40 50 meter trees would still be visible.

Yoru kills him. Only reason he defeated East Blue Zoro was cause of Yoru.
Wtf does that even mean? You keep saying stupid ass shit.
Mihawk basically defeated East Blue Zoro with a pocket knife, he used Yoru for respect.

Why are you so fucking garbage at baiting? Like how is it possible to be this cringe?

1km it would be massively bigger, about 170 times bigger than the 2 storey building below from which we’re witnessing, so the trees wouldn’t ever be that visible as they are now
Sometimes you need to draw a line between fiction and reality lmao
Author is not a magician

C

critical mindset

Well that depends on size of trees. I think 40 50 meter trees would still be visible.
Those trees are not 50m. That’s the size of like a really large phone masts that from a longer distance makes anything much smaller look super tiny by comparison, but here the people are actually quite visible here. 50m would be completely mogging the characters. I’d say it’s about half that but I can’t say that without another perspective

edit look again at the perspective. I see the upper back of someone that’s walking by from the top down perspective and still the kings hill doesn’t look at all like an imposing 170 times bigger colossal structure even though it should

Those trees are not 50m. That’s the size of like a really large phone masts that from a longer distance makes anything much smaller look super tiny by comparison, but here the people are actually quite visible here. 50m would be completely mogging the characters. I’d say it’s about half that but I can’t say that without another perspective
Well lets put it like this
You see the stuff I highlighted in red are people

And tallest of those people include someone even taller than Kinnemon who is around 3 meters tall

I'd say judging by how tiny the crowd of 100s of people look, its fair to say the tree is around 50 meters

Bro the plateau is humongous, its a fucking plateau. The average height of a plateau is around 1.5 km

Wtf does that even mean?
All of Mihawks slashes were result of his muscle strength. Yoru in Tashigis hands won't even cut a house

Yoru in Vergos hand won't even break still with his shit tier physicals

So with this thread you have basically proved a point that Mihawk would make Napoleon his personal slave like Nami made Zeus hers and have Napoleon kill Big Mom for him
Nami can produce thunder clouds and used Zeus's gluttony against him, what does mihawk have to offer napoleon? Dont think he's into mustached twinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.