Questions & Mysteries Why nobody mentions "Mihawk" in Wano so far?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So triggered. Up to you what you want to understand. I'm just trying to understand Mihawk characters seem so many Mihawk fans here and you still not answering my point who challenge Mihawk and Mihawk did not challenge anyone? Mihawk was a former scihiukai and we know all the people who has been Scihiukai wanted something, what Mihawk want? Waiting for people challenge him? Almost 3 years in OP world no one ever challenge him? Vista attitude in clashing with Mihawk wasn't to challenge for that but we see Zoro straightforward challenge Mihawk.He has the license to roam the world challenges top people like WB but he wait at MF war to measures WB strength. There no top swordman in OP who doesn't mentioning him. Fujitora only cared about dissolving scihiukai, Shiryu no, Vista who postponed after two years what happened? At least for me make the person who the second MC goals is something desireable by the world there are people challenging him or he himself go venture finding opponents to measure himself. For now only Zoro want that, others swordsman I don't see any. Don Krieg probaly insulting Mihawk or perhaps he just like Zoro challenging him but he needs to chase Don Krieg untill Baratie. Can he not one shotted Don krieg? So I leave to you what you want to interpret my word. We are not debating in court or something like that

Outside news not coming in and out of wano makes sense why wano didn't know about mihawk tbh

At the same time it doesn't really make sense why mihawk didn't go. Like it seems most people know the fact wano is a closed country with strong swordsman
Even akainu was cautious when it comes to wano

I get why he didn't challenge the yonko or admirals but not wano. Not like people knew oden was dead or that all the strong swordsmen were gone
Cause if that were the case sakazuki wouldn't care about it

Although it’s weird he never visited Wano, but in the end the island’s most worthy swordsman was Oden who was dead 20 years ago. The past 20 years there was and still is no powerful enough samurai to put up a great challenge for him. Furthermore, it’s been over 20 - 24 years or so since Kaido ruled Wano and became his territory so I don’t see a reason for a “lone wolf” like Mihawk to go there only to end up being against both Kaido(+ the beasts pirates) and the samurai so it’s really to much handle by himself.

Although it’s weird he never visited Wano, but in the end the island’s most worthy swordsman was Oden who was dead 20 years ago. The past 20 years there was and still is no powerful enough samurai to put up a great challenge for him. Furthermore, it’s been over 20 - 24 years or so since Kaido ruled Wano and became his territory so I don’t see a reason for a “lone wolf” like Mihawk to go there only to end up being against both Kaido(+ the beasts pirates) and the samurai so it’s really to much handle by himself.
Law was shocked to hear that Oden is dead, Sengoku and Akainu were talking as if they believed Oden is still alive