Questions & Mysteries Why nobody mentions "Mihawk" in Wano so far?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Bro, read the title and opening post lol. He said that why does people don't mention the name Mihawk in Wano and does he ever arrive in Wano? It's not about popularity nor the strength of Mihawk lmao.
Then
Read mine and several others post on the first page. We've already answered the tilte thread question in explicit detail but he still kept asking the same question.

If he wanted the answer to- "has Mihawk been to Wano? " then say so or make that the title question of this thread

Then
Read mine and several others post on the first page. We've already answered the tilte thread question in explicit detail but he still kept asking the same question.

If he wanted the answer to- "has Mihawk been to Wano? " then say so or make that the title question of this thread
No. Here's a thing. He said that Mihawk's title is supposed to be relevant in Wano since he's the World's Strongest Swordsman and even if Wano is an isolated country then they must have a clue of other swordsman outside of Wano as well.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
No. Here's a thing. He said that Mihawk's title is supposed to be relevant in Wano since he's the World's Strongest Swordsman and even if Wano is an isolated country then they must have a clue of other swordsman outside of Wano as well.

Yes. Read the first page. It's ready been answered as to why that isn't the case by me and 5 other members.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Why would they know about the outside world in an isolated country where kaido controls what news goes in and out of it.