Questions & Mysteries Why nobody mentions "Mihawk" in Wano so far?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah Oda gave this man a title as well but isn't it very obvious he was not the strongest at the time Oda showed us this.

Yeah cause Mihawk is a retired pensioner that's hooked up on life support 24/7 lmfao. Good one.

Why am I not surprised that a Shanks fan is once again the one questioning Mihawk's title?

:quest:

Damm it's crazy that only Mihawk's title is being shit on this hard.

That's also the sole purpose of this thread as far as I'm concerned, since op's question has been literally answered around 50 times by multiple users.

shanks and mihawk fought in east blue? panel?

not to mention the baboons are on the grandline, so no weak sea either. If your goal was to write up nonsense, good job.
the other side of grandline is weak sea too compared to new world. that's why they are called it "paradise". lol

12.5-13 years ago two arm shanks base camping at fuscha island for year. and they go out to sea pirating and back to island. clearly red hair pirates raising at that time. and that is mostly time the duels between mihawk and shanks happen. or way way before that time. ppl dont go around to new world but make basecamp at east blue lol. esp at early chapters we seen mihawk chasing don krieg all over to baratie from the other part of grand line.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
the other side of grandline is weak sea too compared to new world. that's why they are called it "paradise". lol

12.5-13 years ago two arm shanks base camping at fuscha island for year. and they go out to sea pirating and back to island. clearly red hair pirates raising at that time. and that is mostly time the duels between mihawk and shanks happen. or way way before that time. ppl dont go around to new world but make basecamp at east blue lol. esp at early chapters we seen mihawk chasing don krieg all over to baratie from the other part of grand line.

Except shanks was already a huge name back then because him losing that arm was big news in new world according to wb.

Except shanks was already a huge name back then because him losing that arm was big news in new world according to wb.
that is because shanks was on roger ship and fight wbp multiples times but again it because he was on roger ship. he comparably like a supernova, he clearly was rising star at that time. every single of roger crew made name for themselves since they are very famous and always decorated the newspaper.

losing arm from a seaking is big news because not even countless battle against wbp or mihawk could make him lost arm. but east blue take his arm. so everyone really wonder. esp after he is become yonko.

HA001

that is because shanks was on roger ship and fight wbp multiples times but again it because he was on roger ship. he comparably like a supernova, he clearly was rising star at that time. every single of roger crew made name for themselves since they are very famous and always decorated the newspaper.

losing arm from a seaking is big news because not even countless battle against wbp or mihawk could make him lost arm. but east blue take his arm. so everyone really wonder. esp after he is become yonko.
No buggy was on rogers crew. If east blue buggy lost an arm no one would give a shit. Wb or shanks didnt even know for sure if he was alive.
Wtf are you on about wb didnt know a sea king took his arm he thought an enemy did. Shanks was already a big name then.

No buggy was on rogers crew. If east blue buggy lost an arm no one would give a shit. Wb or shanks didnt even know for sure if he was alive.
Wtf are you on about wb didnt know a sea king took his arm he thought an enemy did. Shanks was already a big name then.
buggy doesnt become yonko. he doesnt even fought mihawks. so nobody care.
shanks know buggy alive. they are parting at roger execution. tf you talking about. wb who doesnt knew. since he wasnt seing him for decades. even wb recognize buggy.
people and wb doesnt know seaking take the arm. ppl wonders how such a man lose arm in weakest sea. esp after he become yonko.

when luffy become PK, his renowed battle will automatically become legendary. like against lucci, doflamingo, katakuri. but if he failed. ppl will forget those.

so no actual evidence for your assertion, alright.

HA001

buggy doesnt become yonko. he doesnt even fought mihawks. so nobody care.
shanks know buggy alive. they are parting at roger execution. tf you talking about. wb who doesnt knew. since he wasnt seing him for decades. even wb recognize buggy.
people and wb doesnt know seaking take the arm. ppl wonders how such a man lose arm in weakest sea. esp after he become yonko.

when luffy become PK, his renowed battle will automatically become legendary. like against lucci, doflamingo, katakuri. but if he failed. ppl will forget those.
Youre just saying words for no reason at this point.
You were talking about shanks when he lost his arm. He wasnt a yonko then.
Yonko shanks didnt know if buggy was alive when he spoke to wb he heard a few reports about him but nothing more.
No they wondered straight away when he went back not when he became a yonko

so no actual evidence for your assertion, alright.
at least i have panel unlike yours lol.
Post automatically merged:

Youre just saying words for no reason at this point.
You were talking about shanks when he lost his arm. He wasnt a yonko then.
Yonko shanks didnt know if buggy was alive when he spoke to wb he heard a few reports about him but nothing more.
No they wondered straight away when he went back not when he became a yonko
you get my point wrong lol
ofc shanks wasnt yonko back then. who say that?i say the duels become legendary because after duels many years later shanks become yonko. same like when luffy becomes pk, his battle will automatically become legendary as well
shanks knew buggy was alive at roger excecution but after that many years flew shanks was on new world and buggy was on east blue so ofc he didnt knew for sure.

they wondered bcause shanks is a man who doesnt lost an arm at countless battle. but he lost arm after back from weakest sea. as simple as that.

it's like nobody wondered if luffy get lifetime scar after comeback from war of the best. because it's normal. he was lucky he doesnt lost life.

Last edited:
It's another one of these threads.
Why don't you guys wanna accept Mihawk as the WSS?
What's the point of his existence if he's not the WSS?

Do you guys think that Oda:
a) made Mihawk the WSS so that Zoro could defeat him and become the new WSS at the end of the story?
or
b) made Mihawk the "WSS", but in reality, he is actually a fraud, and "Loro" the other fraud will get the WBF (World's Biggest Fraud) title at the end of the series so that some people who hate Mihawk with burning passion on internet forums are happy?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Exactly How would Mihawk know he is WSS when he never checked places like Wano? :myman:
Because Oda told him that he doesnt need to check any place Shanks fans could think of. :myman:
But do file a complaint to Oda, tell him you are not satisfied with Mihawk's travel route. :milaugh:
Yeah Oda gave this man a title as well but isn't it very obvious he was not the strongest at the time Oda showed us this.

That man downed two top tiers before dying, looks like WSM to me. :myman:

you countering my argument but doesnt come with panel lmfao
current mihawk was live on paradise.
two arms shanks was base camping at east blue for years.
mihawk fought two arm shanks.
mihawk seen on weak sea with don krieg 10 years later.

and you cant even find the silver lining lol
I didnt make any counter-claim, we dont know where they dueled, lmfao. That was my point.

Not to mention mihawk chased don krieg from grand line.

But yeah, writing up nonsense is clearly what you are trying to do, troll.

I didnt make any counter-claim, we dont know where they dueled, lmfao. That was my point.

Not to mention mihawk chased don krieg from grand line.

But yeah, writing up nonsense is clearly what you are trying to do, troll.
you still dont understand do you? ppl call the other side of grandline "paradise" so why bother bold it.
we dont know but there are implicit hints that we could dig and tied it one by one. are you a kid by a chance who need to choked by crystal clear evidence, if we have to wait something obvious to show why bother discuss or even argue.

when i show you panel where two arms shanks camping on east blue for years and all we know mihawk face two arm shanks, then while in fuscha island shanks actively go back forth pirating around.
but you call it nonsense. you couldnt even make a guess based on valid data lmao

you still dont understand do you? ppl call the other side of grandline "paradise" so why bother bold it.
we dont know but there are implicit hints that we could dig and tied it one by one. are you a kid by a chance who need to choked by crystal clear evidence, if we have to wait something obvious to show why bother discuss or even argue.

when i show you panel where two arms shanks camping on east blue for years and all we know mihawk face two arm shanks, then while in fuscha island shanks actively go back forth pirating around.
but you call it nonsense. you couldnt even make a guess based on valid data lmao
i think i perfectly rest my case of showing that your claims are utter garbage. No actual evidence for mihawk supposedly loving to reside in weak seas, no actual evidence for mihawk vs shanks happening in east blue (though we know they were considered legendary by whitebeard, so i dont even know why the location should matter at all.)

I call it nonsense because it is, and you are just trolling and everyone can see it.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
Yeah cause Mihawk is a retired pensioner that's hooked up on life support 24/7 lmfao. Good one.

Why am I not surprised that a Shanks fan is once again the one questioning Mihawk's title?

:quest:

Damm it's crazy that only Mihawk's title is being shit on this hard.

That's also the sole purpose of this thread as far as I'm concerned, since op's question has been literally answered around 50 times by multiple users.
If you think everything a Yonko or Shanks fan is saying is mocking mihawk then there is no point in arguing.

Yeah Because people exaggerate Mihawk's title.
Post automatically merged:

Because Oda told him that he doesnt need to check any place Shanks fans could think of. :myman:
But do file a complaint to Oda, tell him you are not satisfied with Mihawk's travel route. :milaugh:

That man downed two top tiers before dying, looks like WSM to me. :myman:
Oda also told him not to check other places as well because you never know when your title will get snatched.

He wasn't the strongest at that point but at least he lived upto his title's expectations even when he was dying.
While other the one was clashing with a Yonko commander and making his reputation a joke.

Last edited: