• MHA

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
Bakugou with Ofa has insane mobility/speed and judging from Marineford Mihawk speed it aint as that impressive if Luffy can dodge it easily.

And wow mihawk cute an ice mountain , so cute. Bakugou was melting rocks and destroying real mountains like nothing. And thats a kid bakugou for you

But please do wank Mihawk more and give him feats like surviving a nuke when you have no evidence for that :milaugh:
dunno if this dude trolling saying that bakugo with ofa will beat mihawk :suresure:
i wonder if bakugo will even react to this shit

+ against luffy mihawk wasn t even trying he could hit luffy with eyes closed
mihawk shits on entire mha cast get teh fk out with this garbage mha wank:milaugh:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
It's literally simple scaling based off of high tiers in op
So basically your imagination and wanking
Post automatically merged:

Nice imagination but try to argue with facts, not fanfiction.
https://imgflip.com/gif/4ixzoq

There. Injured Bakugou with 1 hand is casually destroying mountains like its nothing
I can use facts

Now i ask you guys the same
Show me facts where Mihawk can tank mini nukes

There. Injured Bakugou with 1 hand is casually destroying mountains like its nothing
Where is he destroying mountains? Where are the mountains? I just see him destroying a part of that huge mountain.

It is impressive but nowhere comparable to Mihawk casually cutting an iceberg dwarfing Marineford.

Furthermore, Mihawk basically scales to WB whose strongest earthquakes were calced around country/small continent level. He washes.

No, you can't.

Show me facts where Mihawk can tank mini nukes
He can tank much more than that.

Hell, even Chinjao would tank that shit and in fact, Chinjao would solo the MHA verse as well.

S

Shuyaku

@Hawks mate how is that destroying a whole mountain ? And how is it casual by any means ? mihawk with a casual long distance sword swing slices a whole mountain sized iceberg with force that lifts the upper part hundreds of meters in the air.

Mihawk's durability scales to a minimum of island level, unless AFO can spam nukes of that power and more he's getting tanked by Mihawk. Kaido's Boro Breath vaped the top of a mountain with boro breath, which is nuke level of output, and Oden tanked a few of those with less than moderate injuries.

Yeah, the verse has hax that IN THEORY could one shot Mihawk, if it landed, which it won't because they're too slow to deal with him rampaging around. MHA is hypersonic at best, that's early pre-ts Luffy levels of speed.

S

Shuyaku

No point @Shuyaku @Sentinel he doesn't know how to scale.
Yeah he's probably taking feats at face value and not taking into account the speed gap. Mihawk is at minimum sub relativistic against highballed hypersonic characters ffs ๐Ÿคฃ

MHA has some decent high-end city level feats and shit, but that's not what will take an OP top tier down. Hell, like you said, Katakuri is soloing 100%, even characters far weaker than him can.

Where is he destroying mountains? Where are the mountains? I just see him destroying a part of that huge mountain.

It is impressive but nowhere comparable to Mihawk casually cutting an iceberg dwarfing Marineford.

Furthermore, Mihawk basically scales to WB whose strongest earthquakes were calced around country/small continent level. He washes.

No, you can't.

He can tank much more than that.

Hell, even Chinjao would tank that shit and in fact, Chinjao would solo the MHA verse as well.
Dude while i agree mihawk wins , no one in one piece upove island lol