Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It doesn't make sense if it did. This isn't the first time Zoro has used another strong person's sword.

Remember Shusui, the black blade, that was Ryuma's (aka the Sword God)? Don't you think Zoro would be a lot stronger than he was at the time if previous users haki could be utilised by the current user?

And the argument that it is the previous users haki would apply more so to Shusui since it is a black blade, while Enma is not.
Monet would have died if it stores haki.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I dont get why people sleep on shiryu. Maybe im biased toward him cause he reminds me of bison from streetfighter lol
Shiryu gonna be a monster
Lmfaoooo. Fucking M. Bison, dead on.

Yeah, even before joining Teach and getting a DF he was probably average YC level character. Add in growth and that boost and I can’t see him being below any FM. Since he’s The Oden and Zoro of the BB pirates that sets him up to be far stronger than the other commanders too

It doesn't make sense if it did. This isn't the first time Zoro has used another strong person's sword.

Remember Shusui, the black blade, that was Ryuma's (aka the Sword God)? Don't you think Zoro would be a lot stronger than he was at the time if previous users haki could be utilised by the current user?

And the argument that it is the previous users haki would apply more so to Shusui since it is a black blade, while Enma is not.
I agree but Oden’s been wanked as special all flashback with roger and WB and everyone of note sucking his dick. Kaido kept on mentioning his haki specifically, at first we thought he meant advanced coa but apparently not since according to this summary, he mention that he could see the shadow of Oden(again) but that he can heal this stuff just fine.

Only Oden’s attack(and thus haki) made him unable to heal fully. And what do you know, one of the swords he was using that’s known for absorbing haki and being cursed is in zoros hands. You can’t tell me that this all doesn’t connect mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.