Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think Zoro whos main haki is COA will be at his absolute peak at the end of WCI. And if he can create a black blade from nothing now while being weaker than Shanks or Prime Ray it's weird. Only 2 guys managed to blackened a sword Ryuma the sword god and Mihawk the WSS. If Zoro blackened it now it dehypes the black swords a lot.
That makes even less sense
Zoros main haki is coa
Luffys main haki isnt coo

Yet luffy can get fs in wci

But zoro whose affinity is coa cant hit peak coa now.

S

SinOfGreed

I agree but Oden’s been wanked as special all flashback with roger and WB and everyone of note sucking his dick. Kaido kept on mentioning his haki specifically, at first we thought he meant advanced coa but apparently not since according to this summary, he mention that he could see the shadow of Oden(again) but that he can heal this stuff just fine.

Only Oden’s attack(and thus haki) made him unable to heal fully. And what do you know, one of the swords he was using that’s known for absorbing haki and being cursed is in zoros hands. You can’t tell me that this all doesn’t connect mate.
The conclusion i made from it was that Oden was just that much stronger than the Scabbards and therefore his attack power was strong enough to permanently scar Kaido.

Plus I don't give the credit to the sword, but rather the user since Oden used 2 different sword to cut Kaido at the same time. I will always attribute a swordsman's feats to them, rather than their swords. Like I wouldn't expect Brook to replicate the same feats as Mihawk if he was given Yoru.

Albeit in this case, Enma is a special sword in regards that not anyone can use it and that it must be tamed. But that just means the swordsmen able to tame it are also special.

And we've also seen similar stuff like this (obviously not as extreme like draining haki out of one's arm) with Sandai Kitetsu for example. Zoro's 'luck' vs the blades 'curse'.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not really, he will master what he have like Kata but that's it.

If Zoro can blacken a sword now, why Shanks and Prime Ray didn't manage to do it ? Because Zoro will be weaker than Prime Ray and Shanks after Wano.
So why the double standard.

Why can luffy get fs when his affinity isnt even coo in wci

But zoro cant max his coa in wano when that IS his affinity ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
what stage are folks at in this thread.
not you
Ah gotcha, wasnt following the thread. What's the denial about? Kaido being nr1? Old news...
nik said that?
no fucking way.
I did. I said there was a chance that he gets defeated by them/both fall at the same time and I explained why the idea is plausible...
He did though lol. He even said the Scabbards will be defeated by someone else and not Kaido.
No, I didnt say that Scabbards would be defeated by anyone else.
I said they would be too exhausted to do anything after downing Kaido.

No, I didnt say that Scabbards would be defeated by anyone else.
I said they would be too exhausted to do anything after downing Kaido.
This is what you said:

"How can you not think that? Kaido never had 9vs1 hype but 1vs1.
Bad power scalers think if he can wreck one Scabbard he could wreck tons of them.
Doesnt work that way, especially not after just receiving a wound comparable to Oden's which placed him at death's door.
Someone else is up there and cheap shotting Scabbards, I bet. "

Status
Not open for further replies.